Chapter 7: A rival battle for the boy.

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up feeling quite excited that Rosalina and Luma are coming over to hang out, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth extra good and all of that good stuff. Once that was done, I went downstairs to see what was for breakfast. I arrived at the dining room and Peach was there already with her bright smile and a plate of biscuits and gravy. 

Peach- Good morning Y/N, I made this just for you on this fine morning

Peach- Good morning Y/N, I made this just for you on this fine morning.~

Y/N- Why thank you Peach, this is one of my favorite breakfast dishes.

Peach- Well I'm glad to see you happy about my breakfast, after all, it was made with warmth and love by yours truly.~

She said that very odd but whatever, I'm sure it's just me thinking about that. Well, I was about to rip this good stuff into shreds. 

Y/N's mind- I am going to enjoy this meal from home....home.

(Peach's POV)

I was just sitting down next to Y/N while he eats the meal I made for him, and I made sure to take some extra time to make it just right and it turned out splendid. I mean, I want Y/N to know that I'm the one he needs in his life now and no one else will take that spot away from me. I had to pinch his cheeks a little and that made him jump a little in surprise which made him more adorable.~

Y/N-  *Muffled* Hey!

Peach- *Giggle* Sorry Y/N, it had to be done. That was just the perfect moment.~

He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes then went back to eating, I'm glad so far he favors me more than Rosalina, I mean they did just meet yesterday but then again with what Y/N said about her and such, I am still cautious about Rosalina. I'm not happy about here coming here to see Y/N but I don't want him to feel sad so I will let this happen but in one condition.

Peach's mind- I will hold him close to me the whole time SHE is here. 

(Timeskip)

I was outside with Y/N chatting and enjoying the great outdoors till I saw a portal and that means...