Chapter 8: Going to the big city.

(Daisy's POV)

I saw Peach and Rosalina hold Y/N's hands going outside and I wasn't gonna stand by this, no sir after all he is my best friend and he deserves to be with me. Luckily for me, I have just the thing for that to happen. 

Daisy- Hey ya Y/N!

Y/N- Oh hi Daisy, what's up?

Daisy- I just wanted to hang out with my best friend of course so I thought I make a surprise visit.

Peach- Oh hello Daisy. its....a "pleasure" to see you.

Peach said that in an unusual voice that sounds like it was cold, and the fact that she is holding Y/N close to her tells me that...she is trying to pull us apart. Oh no... that's not gonna happen Peach. 

Y/N- That's cool! 

Rosalina- He ate a lot of food so we figured Peach and I would take him for a short walk to walk it off. So now, we are off and you do whatever you want to do.

Even Rosalina is acting odd but still, I'm gonna stay by his side.

Daisy- Oh, mind if I come along with you guys?

Peach/Rosalina- Well-

Y/N- Yeah! The more the merrier with more company right?

I knew I would like him from the start.~

Daisy- Great! Come one Y/N, let's go check out the big water fountain!

Y/N- Ok!

Y/N then let go of both Peach and Rosalina's hands and headed to me which I held on to him closer to me. I turned around and gave them a smug face and my tongue sticking out at them.

Daisy's mind- Take that.~

(Y/N's POV)

I went to the water fountain with Daisy and we were laughing, telling jokes, and occasionally splashed water at each other. It was so much fun till Daisy sat down for a moment and I took in the fresh air.

*Deep sniff* 

Y/N- Ahhh~

Daisy- You said it Y/N, nothing beats a good ol' sunny day. Speaking of sunny days, Y/N...

Y/N- Yeah, what's up?

Daisy- I wanted to ask you something?

Y/N- Sure, what's on your mind pal?

Daisy- Well, I got these tickets here...

She showed me these tickets and it said: One admission to the New Donk City Music Festival." WAIT...NEW DONK CITY!?

Y/N- Yeah?!

Daisy- I was gonna take someone else but they canceled on me so I have an extra ticket on me.

Is she inviting me to the festival?

Daisy- But I thought of you and you are a very cool boy to hang out with and have a love for music so I was wondering if you would like to go with me?

Y/N's mind- Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Y/N- I would like to go, that sounds super cool!

Daisy- Great, it starts around 8 pm so we need to go right about now cause it's a long way from here.

Y/N- I need to tell Peach and Rosalina about this!

(Daisy's POV)

Wait..no no. he can't do that. They would not let him go with me and then they would keep him away from me. No, I can't let that happen, not when I have the chance to spend more time with him. I can't let them know.