Chapter 18: On my own again.

(Timeskip to two days later)

(No POV)

A couple of days has passed and Corrin has been nursing Y/N back to health while building a strong connection with him and she hopes that this will convince him to stay here in her home forever and spend their lives together but unfortunately, her plans will get complicated. Both girls Anna and Robin are on their way to Corrin's woodland home to kill her and take Y/N back with her but also...Y/N is planning to leave this place to go back to Robin and hopefully can convince her to look for Anna so they can meet each other. But, oh how things are not what they seem for him. 

(Corrin's POV)

I went to check on Y/N to see how he was doing so I can do one last bandage replacement on him, after that he is good to go but I know he wouldn't want to leave this place. He seems to love it here and wants to settle here, that's good cause I support this all the way.~ I opened the door and there he was, wide awake laying down reading one of the books I gave to him so he wouldn't be bored here. 

Corrin- Good morning Y/N~ How was your sleep?

Y/N- Wonderful as always Corin, are you here to change my bandages?

Corrin- Yes I am and guess what? Today is the day you are in good health again Y/N.~

Y/N- Really?! Oh yeah! Let's go!

He danced a little and I had to calm him down a little so I can put them on correctly. Once I did that, he walked around the room with a jolly smile on his face which warmed my heart, I'm so glad I have him here and I will make sure he has a good life here with me. 

Y/N- Man, two days passed already?

Corrin- Yes it did, insane right? 

He nodded and I grabbed his hand to lead him to the dining room where I prepped him some food to eat. 

Corrin- I made this extra special for this day, the day you're all better.~

He sat down and began to eat and I joined him not long after, I was in a blissful mood enjoying his company but a feeling of caution is still in me

He sat down and began to eat and I joined him not long after, I was in a blissful mood enjoying his company but a feeling of caution is still in me. I know that the one who hired me is no doubt coming this way to our home which is why I'm gonna have to get some traps and deadly defenses around outside so when they come here, I'll be ready to slice their throats.

Y/N- Hey Corrin.

Corrin- O-oh yes Y/N?

Y/N- Are you ok? You were in dreamland over there for a minute.

Corrin- O-oh...well, I was just thinking about unimportant stuff of mine but don't worry about that, I want to put my full attention to you.~

Y/N- Ok. 

We ate in silence for a bit and I can tell by his face and eye expressions that he has something to say to me but doesn't want to hurt me in any way.