Chapter 48: An avalanche of tensions.

(Y/N's POV)

I was having a chat with Melony and relaxing for a bit before I got back to my chaotic life with Oleana and Bea, it's nice to cool down once in a while.

Melony- My my Y/N, you sure made it quite successful in your short time here.~

Y/N- Yeah, but not without its challenges, and the hard work along the way. But, I'm happy about it.

Melony- Well, that's good and how are Oleana and Bea you mentioned treating you?

Y/N- Well, Oleana is very strict, and straightforward and has a powerful aura to her if that makes sense but will take care of you and make sure you are alright. Bea usually has a stone-cold expression on her but if you get to know her more, she is very caring, strong, and trustworthy, knowing she will have your back no matter what.

Melony- *Giggles* I'm happy for you.~

This went on for a few more moments till I heard my phone ring, I checked to see it was Bea who was calling me.

Y/N- Yeah?

Bea- "Y/N, where are you? I'm been searching for you everywhere and Oleana is worrying about you."

Y/N- I am at a restaurant eating before I shop for the upcoming battle.

Bea- "Well, I am at the Pokeshops, Meet me there as soon as possible, I don't want you to get a scolding from her."

Y/N- OK, I'm heading there now.

Bea- "See you then."

I hung up the call and got up from my seat.

Y/N- Well Melony, it was nice talking to you and I'll see you at your gym soon. Later!

Melony- Wait...!

I ran out the door before I heard anything else, I had to go before Oleana went crazy over where I was. Jeez, It freaks me out sometimes when she gets like that. I ran to the Pokeshop and sure enough, I saw Bea waiting there and standing perfectly still.

 I ran to the Pokeshop and sure enough, I saw Bea waiting there and standing perfectly still

Y/N- Bea! I made it.

Bea- Good, now let's head inside and get what we need, Oleana texted me to meet her by the gym when we were done.

Y/N- Ok.

We headed inside to shop around.

Y/N- Now, let's see what I need.

(Melony's POV)

I was still in my seat, watching the door Y/N exited from, thinking about how I was about to ask if we would see each other again after our battle but he ran off without looking back. This is strange for me as I have never done this to anyone before, usually, I find other trainers the same and with the same stories but Y/N, he was something else. I felt very certain that he wasn't from this world so that makes him more mysterious and his character is charming, kind-hearted, and determined, so I knew he was a boy that is worth knowing more about and having a connection with.