Chapter 51: Clashes of Obsession.

(No POV)

The pre-battle celebration with Piers and Y/N was a blast, to say the least, the room was filled with laughter, cheering, and chatting. The food served was fried meats and BBQ with fried side dishes and washing it down with sodas. For a moment, he was enjoying himself forgetting why he was here in the first place, he got to let loose a little by laughing, cheering, and such without the supervision of Oleana. Sure, being with Oleana was an experience on its own but the woman he realized was uptight, serious, and strict on what he said, did, and many other aspects. He couldn't act like himself with her which has been exhausting for him lately but Piers doesn't mind Y/N's personality. The comparisons between the environment and food are also staggering, while in her house he eats only the finest and healthiest dishes in a quiet yet elegant dining environment, he is in a neon-lit room with wooden tables, loud sounds everywhere, and dozens of unhealthy but delicious food. But he didn't mind that at all, he was in a normal setting eating and acting like a normal teenager again, something he hadn't done in a while.

Piers- So, are you enjoying yourself, kid?

Y/N- Yeah! Thanks for the meal!

Piers- No problem, now that I am full, say the word, and let's get this started. 

Y/N- For sure, just let me finish my fries and drink.

Piers only smiled at him and gave an almost approval-like look on his face, Marnie's words about Y/N turned out to be right, so he felt she picked the right boy.

Pier's mind- You have my blessings, kid. 

After that thought, Y/N finished his meal and was ready to start the battle.

YN- Ready!! 

Piers- Good. All right, everyone, it's show time!!

The whole crew of Team Yell loudly cheered and went to the benches to watch the battle commence. Y/N and Piers walked to each end of the stadium.

Piers- Don't hold back Y/N, 'cause I won't.

Y/N- *Chuckle* Wasn't planning to, now let's roll.

Piers-  Let the battle...

The two got out their first Pokemon.

Piers- BEGIN!!

(Gloria's POV)

I have been stuck in this frozen block for what seemed like forever and to make it worse, I never got to end that slut's life, and that ice hoe had to ruin everything!!

Gloria- I won't fail again, this time it is all or nothing.

I tried to move once more and expected to be still but this time, I felt some movement. This was good so I tried to move where the sun shines the brightest so the ice melts faster. But then I heard footsteps behind me.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this at all."

"Damn, whoever did this got you good."

Then I saw who was there, and I was somewhat glad to see them.