Chapter 35: The Grass gym challange.

(Y/N's POV)

We are finally in Turffield where the first gym battle takes place, we headed there but first, as usual in this world we had to battle more trainers and out of all the ones we battled, these two kids who dressed like a Pikachu and an Eevee had to be the most interesting pair out of the bunch. After all those battles later, we made it to the front entrance and wasted no time going inside and preparing for what was coming. 

Gloria- We made it Y/N, now let's go show them who's boss.

Y/N- Yeah!

We went to the front desk and attempted to register but the front person said only one person at a time and we had to decide who goes first. Gloria looked at one another and I was about to suggest she goes first but she beat me to it and said...

Gloria- Y/N here would love to go first.

I was shocked that she put me in the spotlight first but it was too late as the front person told me to get to the dressing room and change into my uniform. 

Y/N- Well, looks like this is it. Wish me, Gloria!

Gloria- You got this Y/N, I believe in you one hundred percent!

She waved and smiled at me and that made me feel a little better but my body still was shivering in excitement and nervousness. 

Y/N- Here we Go!!

(Timeskip)

The trials sounded simple but it was easy to fail if I wasn't paying attention like one leading the pack of Wooloos to the wooden gates before the time was up. Well, no one seemed to tell me that leading them is hard as hell, as their attention span is as long as a goddamn goldfish. But with just enough time, I was able to get them to the end and complete the trial. Next was a maze filled with trainers from that gym and had to battle them while getting out of this maze, good thing I bought lots of Potions, revives, and antidotes for this. After the maze was beaten, I took the stairs to the top of the section, and the horns rang out with confetti which meant I made it and time to meet the leader of this gym. I entered and saw only a huge tunnel leading to the stadium. I took large breaths and slowly walked towards the bright lights, crowds cheering, and the cameras looking at us the whole time.

Y/N's mind- You got this Y/N, Gloria is watching you, and let's show her that I too can become the best at Pokemon too.

I walked out of the tunnels and saw the crowd and the gym leader himself.

He was a tall and buff fellow with the happiest smile I have seen, I should watch my moves with him, while he is the first boss I shouldn't understate him

He was a tall and buff fellow with the happiest smile I have seen, I should watch my moves with him, while he is the first boss I shouldn't understate him. I stood in the middle of the stadium and he walked up to me and extended his hand to me.

"You have come to this far young trainer! That mean's this battle should be fun and interesting. My name is Milo and I am the gym leader of the grass gym."