Chapter 53: Where am I?

(2 days later)

(Y/N's POV)

The ship has been traveling for a couple of days and I have no idea where it's taking me next, hopefully back to my world but who knows where. At least this ship has plenty of rations of food and water to last for about a few years, man did Mario ever use these when he used this ship? Maybe not but I'm glad he left them or else I would've starved. For entertainment, I have been catching up on the games that appear on the Switch which have kept me sane through this trip. But now, I'm just lying on the couch waiting for anything to let me know where I'm going next.

*Beep Beep*

Y/N- Speaking of which...

I got up and went to the central console of the ship to look at the computer screen and saw that it had a location pinpointed and a name too but it looked strange.

*Location- P5*

I don't know what P5 is, but it said we would arrive at the detestation in 5 minutes. Well, I have to prepare in case it's back home, maybe it will be I'm praying it is. I got my backpack and packed it with some food rations, leftover clothes from my previous adventures, and my switch. 

Y/N- Ok, all set.

*Arriving at P5 in 30 seconds*

I rushed to the nearest window, in excitement and a bit of worry about what this P5 place meant, maybe it was a glitch or something but here goes nothing.

(No POV)

It's a normal evening in Yongen-Jaya, the everyday people living their lives and whatnot, business as usual until suddenly the blue sky darkened and a thunderous-like sound could be heard from all over. The ground shook a bit causing things that weren't bolted solid to the ground to fall, the people were confused and a bit freaked out, they thought it was an earthquake and a thunderstorm happening at the same time but they didn't expect the sky to brighten up with strange colors and saw the sky open up a hole and what came out of the hole in the sky was a ship in the shape of a top-hat.

 The ground shook a bit causing things that weren't bolted solid to the ground to fall, the people were confused and a bit freaked out, they thought it was an earthquake and a thunderstorm happening at the same time but they didn't expect the sky ...

The ship flew in the sky, heading its way to the city. The people were all in shock, awe and some fear that a strange-looking thing would appear. People began to pull out their phones and took pictures and videos of the ship. Traffic came to a full time, causing car crashes and accidents, and daily life came to a screeching halt. The ship stopped at a standstill, now floating below the city, Y/N ran out outside in a panic, he had no idea where he was now, it looked like his home planet but something about it he thought was not exactly right. He looked down and saw tiny moving figures which were people and he immediately ran back inside cause he knew that they were watching him and the ship, running to the central console trying to figure out what button to push to land it or something to get it moving. He then found a red button blinking, pressed it, and waited for something to happen. The alarm system went off, the floor shook and a bright light began to surround the ship, Y/N felt a sickening feeling, making him feel weaker by the second causing him to pass out cold on the floor. The light caused the ship to disappear from the sky but not before another thunderous sound was heard and a wave of bright light spread across the city, causing a blackout to happen. With the ship now gone, the power in the city cut off, and all forms of communication offline, it led to only one thing...