Chapter 45: Rescued

(Morning)

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to get ready for another day of training, I got ready and headed downstairs to eat some breakfast but I didn't hear any sound from the kitchen, which is odd.

Y/N- Oleana? Hello?

Dead silence except for the AC running, no idea what was going on but when I got to the kitchen, I saw a plate of food on the table and it looked very good and smelled fresh too.   

But when I sat down to eat, I saw a note across from me, I grabbed it and read the note and it said:

"Y/N, I apologize for not being here with you for breakfast but I was summoned up north by Chairman Rose for an executive meeting. I trust you can head to the training room and met Bea on your own, I have left two months' worth of money for you by the coffee table in case you need to buy anything. Once I return, we will be doing the next big steps like having a rematch with Kabu and resuming your gym badge journey. Anyways, I wish you all the best, and continue to be my good champion.~

Sincerely, 

Oleana."

So that explains why, well at least now I know what she is doing, now time to eat I don't want to be late for Bea. I ate the food which was really good, once I was done I put my dishes away and grabbed the money then headed out the door. The sun hasn't set yet so it was still a little dark from the way over there but then I felt some odd feelings that something was near me. I looked at all of my directions and nothing was there but some street lamps lighting the roads, I sped my walking pace and was now determined to reach the training room even more. I got to the shopping district of the city and slowed down till I heard something.

*Mumbled voices*

I felt a strong breeze from behind me so I ran far ahead and hid near an alleyway, I waited a few minutes till I felt I was in the clear. 

Y/N- *Whispered* Ok, you can do this. Let's go.

"You're not going anywhere right now, Y/N~"

I then heard a voice and tried to run but was grabbed by my arm and had my back behind my way, I saw who grabbed me in front of me and I felt shock all over me.

"Did you miss me? Cause I missed you.~"

~"