Chapter 4: In trouble with Peach.

(Y/N's POV)

I was playing some arcade games with Daisy and we were playing a co-op game that had us catch as many cheep cheeps as we could to score points. I was winning by 2 points but Daisy was very good at the game and was catching up to me quickly. But in the end, I won and did a little dance to celebrate. 

Y/N- YES!

Daisy- AW MAN, NO FAIR!

Y/N- Hey, you know what they say...get good sucker! Haha!

Daisy- *Gasp* Why you.....

She was chasing me around the arcade and she tackled me to the ground while I was just laughing like crazy. But our fun was soon interrupted when one of the employees told us to leave cause we were being wild and loud. We both were upset but we had to leave anyway but we didn't feel upset for that long and were laughing instead. 

Y/N- Man, thanks a lot, Daisy.

Daisy- Hey! Maybe if you didn't dance around and tease me like that, I wouldn't have to give you a piece of my mind!

Y/N- *Laughs* Whatever dude.

I playfully punched her arm and she did the same to me as well.

Daisy- So, what do you want to do now?

Y/N- Well I-

'Y/N!'

I heard a voice yelled my name and I turned behind me to see...

Y/N's mind- I feel like I screwed up now.

She was heading toward us fast and she didn't look very happy right now, in fact, she looks worried and pissed. 

Daisy- Y/N, you know Peach?

Y/N- *Deep sigh* Yes...

Peach- Y/N L/N! WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU?! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU KNOW THAT?!

I knew she was mad at me but I didn't think she was this furious.

Y/N- ......

Peach- Y/N...

She walked close to my face and hugged me very tightly and I was shocked by this.

Peach- Why did you run off like that.....why?

Y/N- I don't know... I am sorry Peach. I didn't mean to scare you like this, this was my fault.

Peach let go of the hug and had her two hands to my face and looked at my eyes.

Peach- I'm not mad at the fact that you were curious to explore on your own, I'm mad at you cause you didn't wait for me to show you around some more and ran off without even thinking about me and how I would feel if you were to disappear. That broke my heart Y/N.

Man, now I feel like shit for doing this now. I didn't want Peach to feel like this but it happened because of my choice. 

Y/N- I'm......sorry. I really am Peach.