Chapter 6: Meeting the princess and guardian of the lumas.

(Y/N's POV)

I had the Luma snuggled in my shoulders and moved forward with the package to deliver it. I hope whoever is expecting it won't notice how long I took but you never know. I arrived at the town and asked around for the location. After someone told me where to go, I gave him a gold coin as a thank you and continued on. The luma was holding on to me tight and was occasionally making cute noises and I couldn't help but giggle a little. I made my way to the location and I didn't know this was going to be a huge ass observatory. It had that huge telescope thing and the round space shape-like the building is amazing to see in a world like super Mario. I walked to the door and to my surprise, it was open and I walked right in with no one in sight.  I looked around for anyone to ask where I can drop off the package, and no one was inside this place at all like holy crap. I then saw the big red doors and went in that direction and when I opened the door, it revved a giant plant and star theater-like room. It was so beautiful to look at especially when the plants are moving and are sparkling. I saw ahead a table and I assumed that's where I drop it off. I went to it and did just that but the second I set it gently.

*Click*

The lights went out and then colored spotlights turned on and pointed up in the ceiling. The luma was making some happy noises and went up there too.

Luma- *Happy noises*

Y/N- Hey wait! Where are you going bud?

The luma then teleported somewhere and I was by myself again.

????- It seems like the hero of my little luma has arrived and with my package as well.~

I heard a sweet yet calm voice said that but I couldn't see whoever it was.

Y/N- Hello? Who is this?

????- *Giggle* Silly me, let me show myself and get to meet the hero face to face.

Then a platform was going down slowly and it showed a shadow figure at first but as the lights, it revealed a character I know too well

It was THE Rosalina herself!

Y/N's mind- Oh my god! Oh my god!

Rosalina- Welcome to my observatory, child. And I must thank you so much for saving my Luma children from those awful shy guys.~

Y/N- No problem, I couldn't let this cute little guy be in distress after all.

Rosalina- That's very kind of you once more, say can I have your name hero?

Y/N- Y/N L/N is the name. And you are...

Rosalina- My name is Princess Rosalina but you can refer me to just Rosalina if you wish.

Y/N- Nice to meet you.

Y/N's mind- And I love the galaxy games by the way which you were iconic in those games.