Chapter 41: New Training, New life changes.

(No POV)

Around 1:30 AM, Y/N fell asleep from the festivities and Oleana ordered one of the Machokes to carry Y/N and follow her as she was going to get him to another hotel on the other side of the city so he would be far away from Gloria as possible. She wasn't gonna let some girl get in the way of Y/N's potential anymore so she will do whatever it takes for them to be apart and only let trusted people and herself by his side from now on, and all of that begins when the sun begins to rise later in the day. She arrived at the new hotel and rented the room along with buying a breakfast buffet package so he doesn't come to his first training day on an empty stomach, then the Machokes laid him down on the bed gently and left the room and Oleana went inside and stared at him for a minute before patting his head and whispered good night.

Oleana- Good night, my future champion

Then, she and the Pokemon left the hotel and began to head home as well. But, a sudden encounter will disrupt the way back.

(Oleana's POV)

After making sure Y/N was safely secured, I went on my back to my home to get everything ready for Y/N's first day then I heard footsteps getting closer but I ignored them to not let them waste my time. But it kept getting closer then I heard a voice.

"You."

I turned to see that pesky girl Y/N was with.

She looked like she was out of her mind and looked at me like she wanted to throw a hand at me

"I know you know where Y/N is, tell me where he is!! Where?!?!"

She began to test my patience already, I really don't have time to deal with her right now.

Oleana- I know indeed but you are not going to get anything from me as he is already under my watch now and he agreed to it himself. That is all, now run along.

Gloria- Liar. LIAR!!!! YOU MUST'VE FILLED HIS HEAD WITH LIES AND DID EVIL CHARMS ON HIM, I KNOW HE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!! YAHH!!

She actually was trying to punch me but I grabbed her wrist, twisted it a bit for some pain, and lifted my hand aiming at her face.

*SLAP!*

I made sure to add force to that slap, she fell on the floor and looked into my eyes with childish anger.

Oleana- Listen here you worthless girl, Y/N is mine and mine alone from now on, the moment I have seen him battle, I knew he has the potential to become champion of the whole Galar region and you were holding him back from that. Now, that was only a warning to you, next time...I won't be so kind. Now, I think we are done forever. Farewell, pest.

I turned my back on her and walked away to continue thinking about how to start things off.

Oleana's mind- Oh, so much to do with little time.~