Chapter 10: City tour and...blast off to the unknown.

(Y/N's POV)

I was beginning to wake up but I couldn't get up easily and when I looked to see why I saw Daisy next to me, cuddling me. I blushed and tried to get out but I made too much movement and soon she woke up and her eyes looked half asleep and happy at the same time. 

Daisy- *Yawning* Morning Y/N, rise and shine.~

Y/N- M-m-morning Daisy.

She might have noticed how I was looking at her and her arm on me over and over cause she let me go but still looked happy in a low-key creepy way. 

Daisy- I just wanted someone closer to me and you were nearby so I thought....why not?~

Y/N- S-s-s-sure...I guess.

Daisy- *Giggle* Your so silly Y/N, and speaking of silly...I'm hungry. Are you too?

After that little situation, I heard my stomach growling and I was super hungry actually. 

Y/N- Yeah, well let's go down in the lobby and eat at the breakfast buffet.

Daisy- Yeah! So...what do you want to do today? I was thinking we can go to a Broadway show, we can go shopping and we can maybe-

Y/N- Actually, Pauline is gonna take me on a city tour today, I'm gonna meet her in her office building after we eat. Say, how about I can convince her to take you along with me for the tour? It will be fun...trust me.

Daisy's eyes and face were very odd for some reason if there's one thing about Daisy and that she is almost always in a cheerful mood but she's not her normal self and rather...she is like someone else. 

Daisy- Yeah....a tour sounds fun. Fun with the "mayor". No.....Problem. 

Y/N- Yikes....what did I say that she is like this? I don't understand girls at all I swear. 

(Timeskip)

After we ate breakfast, we headed on our way to Pauline and we reached her building not long after and speaking of which, there she was standing in front of the door waiting.

Pauline- Good morning Y/N, how did you sleep?~

Y/N- It was...fine to say the least.

Pauline- Ah very good, so....this is your friend you told me about.

Y/N- Yeah, Daisy this is Pauline.

Daisy- Oh... it's nice to meet you, Ms.Pauline.

Pauline- Same to you Princess Daisy.

They shook hands in the tensest way and the way they at each other was low-key scary but I kept my mouth shut cause I didn't want to cause any more tension.

Pauline- Right, now that we got "acquainted" with one another, so Y/N? Are you ready for a tour of a lifetime?~ 

Y/N- Yeah. I can't wait!