Shadow part 3

Alison looked up as Sam quickly entered the room, he searched for his brother and as soon as he did, they came up to each other.

"Dude, I gotta talk to you." They both said in unison making Ali giggle.

~~~

"So, hot little Meg is summoning the daeva." Dean stated.

"Yeah, but it was like she was using that black altar to control the thing." Sam said.

"Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl." Dean said with a chuckle, Alison scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"He does?" She questioned.

"No, he doesn't." Sam told her.

"Now what's the deal with that bowl again?" Dean asked as he picked Alison up out of the floor.

"She was talking into it. The way witches used to scy into crystal balls or animal entrails. She was talking to someone." Sam explained.

"Well, who, the daeva?" Dean questioned, bouncing Alison lightly in his arms.

"No, you said those things were savages. No, this was someone different." Sam stated. "Someone who's given her orders. It's coming to that warehouse."

Dean turned his head slightly to the side then sat on the bed, placing Alison beside him. He picked up a book and started flipping through the pages.

"Holy crap."

"What?"

"What I was gonna tell you earlier, I pulled a favor with my uh, friend, Amy with the police department. Complete records of two victims, we missed something the first time." Dean said.

Sam stepped closer.

"What?" He questioned him.

Alison looked between them.

"The first victim, the old man? Lived his whole life in Chicago, but he wasn't born here, look where he was born."

Sam and Alison leaned in.

"Lawrence, Kansas." Sam read.

"Meridith, the second victim? Turns out she was adopted. Guess where she's from." Dean said.

"Is it Kansas?" Alison asked, having no idea what was going on.

Sam sat down on the other bed, across from Alison and dean.

"Holy Crap." He said. "I mean, that is where the demon killed mom."

Alison looked from her uncle to her father, knowing he normally got emotional when their mother was mentioned.

"It's where everything started." Sam stated. "So you think megs tied up with the demon?" He questioned dean.

"I think it's a definite possibility." Dean said.

"But I don't understand, what's with Lawrence? And how do these daeva things fit in?" Sam asked.

"Beats me. But I say we trash that black altar, grab Meg, and have ourselves a little interrogation." Dean stated.

"No, we can't. We shouldn't tip her off. We got to stake into that warehouse, we gotta see who, or what is showing up to meet her." Sam said.

"I'll tell you one thing, I don't think we should do this alone." Dean said.

Alison looked between them.

"Granpa?" She asked them.

~~~