i will always protect you<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit is above<3
pronous: she/her
this font means your thoughts!!

y/n pov:
"fucking slut!!" peter says and slams me to my locker, "you asshole" i yell at him and knee him in the dick. Its currently 5pm after school and no ones around which is the time peter strikes on me. He groans in pain and falls to the ground holding his dick, i start to pick up my stuff quickly before he can get up again, i'm then shoved to the ground, i look up and see peter looking down on me,"can't stop me that easy princess" he says smirking, boom he punches me in the jaw, i start to feel blood dripping down my chin. its on.

simons pov:
i start to walk through the halls to get to my locker, "why the hell do i always leave my homework in my locker, fuck." i say under my breath. I grab my homework and start to leave. Im playing with my rings on my fingers as i pass one hallway i hear someone say, "can't stop me that easy princess" i get confused because no one stays after school, i shrug it off but still go to see what the hell is happening.

..

...

"what the fuck?" i yell.

y/n pov:

Right as i'm about to slap peter back i hear "what the fuck?" someone yells, i look over and see... simion? what the hell is he doing here. "why the hell are you touching her?" simon is the first thing he says as he walks to peter, glaring at him. Peter rolls his eyes and scoffs, "oh wow you think your so cool because your standing up for you slut of a girlfriend well guess wha- " he gets cut off by simon punching him, he falls to the ground holding his nose, simon walks over and leans over peter, i'm over here siting on the floor observing everything happening. I had this under control, i mean he is kinda hot when he's mad.

simons pov:
"don't you ever fucking touch her, understand?" i say to Peter looking at him dead in the eye, he doesn't say anything, just glares back and smirks, i grab is collar and pull him up to me, "wipe that dirty smirk off your face. do you fucking understand." i whisper to him more aggressively, he because frozen but then nods quickly and starts to get up while grabbing his things, i look over and see him running away looking back to see if i'm following.

"fucking pathetic." i mumble under my breath and start to get up. I look over to see y/n with and expression i cant explain.

y/n pov:
Simon looks at my and walks over to me, he picks me up by the waist and leans me against the wall i was leaning on, he places his hand on my cheek and the other one on my chin to examine the bruised lip. "i'm gonna kill that motherfucker" he says with a low growl.
He then looks up at me and places a kiss on my forehead and looks back down at me.

he pulls me in.

Lips barley touching.

"i will always protect you, love" he says mumbling against my lips.

———————————————————————
i hope y'all enjoyed this shit🤣💪
i'm gonna update tommorw because i'm tried as hell🏃🏽‍♀️ GOODNIGHT LOVES

-author <3