soft spot<3 (kurt)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
I walk out my front door and lock it, i walk towards kurts car, "hey dumbass" i tell him while i get in his car, "hi doll" he says and grabs my chin pulling me in a kiss, kurts bringing me to dinner to meet his friends, i smile into the kiss and pull away, "lets go." he says and starts driving.

~ when you arrive ~

"here." kurt says as we park, i let out a nervous chuckle, "think they will like me?" i look at him, he nods and smiles, "i'm 100% beautiful, come on!" he says giving me a kiss on the forehead, i smile and get out of the car closes the door, he doesn't the same thing and locks it, he catches up to me as we walk to the front of teh restaurant, he opens the door and leans forward and puts his hand out,"m'lady " he says in a horrible british accent, i giggle and take his hand, he leans back up and slides his hands on my waist.

we go up to the front desk and kurt tells the man our restervattions and how we are meeting up with people, his friends are already here. I feel eyes on me and i look over to see a group of guys looking me up and down pointing, i look away and lean my head on kurts shoulder, "okay thank you so much!" kurts says, "come on doll" he says grabbing my hand leading me to our table, i see we are heading to the direction on the group of guys, oh god.

we are now standing in front of the group of guys, "sooo, y/n these are my friends, nick goode, will goode, and mike read" (random ass name) he says pointing to everyone, i smile "hi i'm y/n!" i say, "we know" nick says, don't need to a dick, i nod and sit down, kurt following behind and sitting next to me.

we see the waiter walking towards are table, she stops at our table, "are you guys ready to order?" she ask, everyone nods and starts ordering.

~ when you guys get the food ~

i've been getting death stares from the guys the whole time we've been eating, "do you guys need anything?" i finally ask, kurt looks at me then them, "you've been staring at me this whole time!" i continue, no one says anything, "well we think your gay." will finally says, confused i ask why, "because your dressed like a gay person, we don't support that shit." nick adds, i sigh and shake my head, "your being offensive to the community and if i was gay so what?" i say and sit up, i grab my bag, "doll-" kurt starts to say but i cut him off.

"i'll meet you in the car." i say, i walk away flipping them all off expect for kurt. I walk out of the restaurant and into the car, i sit down and i feel tears start to come in, i sigh.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

i jump and look to the window to see kurt, he motions for me to unlock the door, he opens the door and sits down closing the door at the same time, he looks at me and i look away, "i'm sorry, i didn't know know they were going to say that." he says, i look at him and smile, "it's not your fault." i say, he smiles, "plus i handled them." he adds, i giggle then places his hand on my thigh. He brings his other hand on my cheek and moves his thumb in circles, he then tucks my hair behind my ear, he leans in and kisses me, and i kiss back.

i smile into the kiss and put my arms around his neck, i pull away and look at him.

"i love you."

————————————————————————

HEY SORRY ITS NOT A SMUT

figured you guys needed a break from that🧍🏽‍♀️

tommy, simon, or deena next? josh? IDK

- author <3