skinny dipping<3 ( tommy slater)

outfit you stripped off above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
i drop my towel on the grass and strip off my clothes, "kinda feels nice" i mumble to myself as my naked body hits the cold hair, i pile up my clothes on top of my towel and walk over to the water. 3, 2 , 1,  i then dive into the water. I jump up from under the water and move my hair out of my face, i smile and take a deep breath before diving back underwater.

tommy pov:
i burst into nicks cabin and shut the door behind me, "hey man, what's wrong?" he ask, i go up to him, "have you seen y/n, i'm so fucking worried i haven't heard from her all day!" i tell him while pacing around the room, while running my hands through my hair.

nick pauses for a second, i look at him and he looks at me, and he jumps up, "dude i think i might know where she is!" he tells me, i stop pacing and walk up to him putting my hands on his shoulders, shaking him, "tell me!" i yell, "okay okay calm down, i heard her talking to ziggy about swimming in a lake or some shit like that." he tells me while removing my hands from his shoulders.

i think for a second, "OH I KNOW!" i yell and hug him, "thanks man your the best!" i say patting his back, he smiles and i pull away form the hug and run out of his cabin.

y/n pov:
i start counting the crystals i found underwater, "1..2..3........13" i count to myself, i place the crystals by my towel and go back underwater to look for more.

tommy pov:
i jog through the woods trying to find me and y/ns spot, i keep jogging until i hear a waterfall, i walk towards it and meet with the lake we go too.

i walk towards it and see a pile of clothes on top of a towel with pretty rocks near it, i smile to my self, y/n. She's here, i go behind a bush and start stripping, i hear someone take a breath, i look up and see y/n adding more pretty rocks to her pile before diving back in, god she's beautiful.

i'm done stripping so i make a pile near y/ns and walk towards the water and dive in, i swim looking for y/n, i then see a familiar pair of legs swimming up, i swim over to the legs and pull them down causing y/n to be dragged underwater.

y/m pov:
i add more crystals to my piles before being dragged under water, i instantly pull my legs away from the hands and jump up from under water, i take a gasp before seeing a familiar blonde hair come up, when the person comes up from underwater i recognize them as tommy, my boyfriend.

"hey babe." he says smiling all innocent while swimming up to me and grabbing my waist bringing me to the middle of the lake, "you son of a bitch you scared the hell out of me!" i yell, "oh you love me" he says while tucking my hair being my ear, i stuck my finger up to him and smile.

he rolls his eyes and brings me underwater, i pull him in for a kiss and he kisses back, we come up from under water and take a breath.

we look at each other and smile, i put my arms around his neck and his hands go on my waist, we stare at each other for a while before i push him by the neck towards me and kiss him, he kisses back.

we both smile into the kiss.

————————————————————————

I HOPE U ALL LIKE !! 💞💞💞

i didnt want to make the outfit like the others i chose in the other imagines, because y/n would be taking off a lot of clothes, so i tried to find a simple but cute one, i hope it's okay 🧍🏽‍♀️

- author <3