cheater<3 (sam fraser) pt.3

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:

holy shit.

we both freeze, lips almost touching. We both start to lean in...

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

simon jumps off of me and i put my hand over my chest, the room is filled with awkwardness, "um you should probably check that" simon says while scratching the back of his neck, i nod and grab my phone.

                                  Sam<3.
y/n
please answer.
i'm so sorry.
let me make it up to you.
hello??
where are you babe??
i'm sorry okay, it was an accident.
i'll buy you anything to make it up for you.
stop me leaving me on read.
fuck you bitch.

i sigh, the tears are coming again, i throw my phone at the door and cover my face with my hands, the tears are out.

simon pov:
she throws the phone at the door and covers her face, she's crying. fuck, i walk over to her and sit next to her, i rub her back and she leans her head on my shoulder, god she's still beautiful while crying. "what's wrong pretty girl" i tell her, she mumbles something but i couldn't understand, "what was that love?" i ask, took a couple of seconds before she said anything. "sam called me a bitch."

y/n pov:
"sam called me a bitch." i tell him, he stops rumbing my back, i look up and he looks pissed. He starts to get up off the bed but i pull him back. "stay with me please." i tell him, his face softens and he lies back down on his back, i sit up and move to lay on his stomach.

i'm laying on his stomach and he's stroking my hair. The room is filled with comfortable silence.

....

"i'm in love with you." simon whispers in my ear.

i freeze. I cant say anything, i just froze. I'm so pathetic. Simon sighs, "actually forget-" he begins but i cut him off.

with a kiss on his lips.

now he freezes.

i pull away, he stares into my eyes, then looks at my lips, then my eyes. He then puts one of his hands on my chin, i feel his cold ring on my skin. He pulls me to his lips.

and kisses me with love and power.

————————————————————————
DID YALL LIKE IT???

imma work on a alice one because i haven't done her yet😩

- author <3