party<3 (young nick goode)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3
smut warning whores

y/n pov:
"y/n lets go!" i hear alice call me from downstairs, i grab my bag and open my door walking out, "i'm coming!" i yell while walking downstairs, "wow you actually look good for once!" alice exclaims, i roll my eyes and walk towards the front door, this bitch. "lets goooooo!" i say while opening the front door, "we have to get to the party and grab the good drinks!" i yell while walking out, "okay! okay! i'm coming!" i hear alice say.

~ when you arrive at the party ~

i open the car door and get out, i slam it behind me and start walking up the steps, i hear alice behind me, i turn the side seeing a breathless alice, "thanks for waiting!" she says, i smile "your welcome!" i say, "sooo who's party is this?" i ask, she rolls her eyes and opens the door to the house, "ziggys! you've met her before, cindys little sister." alice says as we walk in the house, i nod, "oh alice! hey!" i hear someone say, i turn my head to see cindy, "hey y/n!" she says while hugging me, "hey" i simply say.

"so drinks are in the kicthen along with the food, alice can-" she says and looks towards alice, but she already left into the crowd, "well okay then, i'll show you and introduce you to people!" cindy says while grabbing my hand, i groan and walk behind her. We are at the kicthen and i grab the bottle titled "vodka" i smirk and pour some in my cup and take a sip, then when we see two guys walk up to us, "hey cindy!" both of the unfamiliar guys say, i look at her confused at she says hi back, she looks over at me, "so this is y/n! alice's sister!" she exclaims, i wave and take another sip of my vodka.

"this is will and nick goode!" she adds, they both say hey, i notice nick checking me out, i smirk at him and lick my lips looking at him up and down, "cindy i'm gonna go find some hot guys, care to join?" i ask her while looking directly at nick, me and him knew each other, well we would hook up..a lot, no one ever found out. He looks pissed but quickly shrugs it off,"no thank you, i'm going to find alice, bye!" she says before walking away, i look at the two boys, "bye boys." i say while walking away swaying my hips.

i'm walking around in the crowd while i see this guy dancing alone, i walk up to him, "care to dance?" i ask, he looks me up and down, the. smirks "sure mami" he says, ew oh god. I pretend to enjoy that nickname and put my arms around him, "so what's your name?" i ask, "kurt." he simply says.

nick pov:
i growl as i see y/n dancing with kurt, "hey man are you okay-" i hear will start to say, "i'm fine! i'm fucking fine!" i yell, he steps back, "okay shit man, i'll leave you alone" he says walking away, i bring my attention back to y/n and noticing her walking away to the...bathroom.
mhm. I walk towards the bathroom and see her closing the door, i put my foot in front of it, causing the door to stop.

y/n pov:
i've noticed nick staring at me and kurt dancing the whole time, "i'll be right." i tell him, he nods and smirks, i walk towards the bathroom and close the door, until a foot stops it. I back away and see the door opening slowly to reveal nick, great. I roll my eyes as he walks in the bathroom and closes the door, locking it. "what do want-" i start to say but get cut of by nick grabbing my throat pushing me against the sink, "you've been a bad girl, i might have to punish you." he whispers in my ear, "nick we stopped-" i start but get cut off by a shh. He leans down to my neck and starts biting and sucking on my skin.

i let out a moan, he pulls away and takes off his shirt, looking directly at me, i turn around and take off my jacket, he walks up behind me and kisses my neck while unzipping my dress, he squats down as the dress slowly falls, he comes back up and places his hand on my throat, "be a good girl." he whispers, i nod. I hear him unbuckle his belt and hear it hit the floor, soon enough his pants are on the floor, he pulls down my underwear, "be ready love." he says, i feel him push himself inside of me, i moan and throw my head back onto his shoulder, he starts pounding into me, i grip onto the sink.

i let out a moan, he pulls himself out and flips me over so i'm facing him, i groan. "my pretty girl is crazy for me." he moans before pushing himself in me, he starts grinding slowly before grinding fast, i let out moan, i grab his face and kiss him, he kisses back roughly, i start grinding as well, soon enough he starts pounding into me. "i'm cumming." i whisper, he pulls out of me and picks me up setting me on the counter, "hold it for me love." he says before inserting both of his fingers in me, i throw my head back against the mirrow and moan, i uses his thumb to rub my clit.

"aw pretty girl can't get enough of me." he fake pouts before and two more fingers in, i let out a painful cry, he uses his other hand to grab my chin and pulls me in for a kiss, i kiss back and wrap my arms around him making the kiss deeper, i pull apart and whisper, "i'm cumming." he starts pounding faster before i come all over him, i'm panting and a sweaty mess, he leans his face to mine, "on your knees sweetheart." he says, i jump of the counter, my legs wobbly, i get on my knees as he hovers over me, he pushes himself in my mouth, i mouth bobbing my head up and down, he groans and moans.

he brings his hands to my head pushing me closer to him, "i'm coming." he says, i fee himself come into my mouth, he lets out a long moan, i get up and go over to the sink to spit it out, i feel a hand around my throat.

"swallow."

————————————————————————

IS THIS WHAT YALL WANTED

I HOPED YOU LIKED IT

wrote this infront of my sister lol

- author <3