jealous<3 (cindy berman)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
"okay done." i say as i tie a bracelet on ziggys wrist, she smiles, " now we have matching bracelets!" she says, we put our wrist next to each other and giggle.

cindy pov:
I'm walking to the mess hall to meet alice, as i'm walking i see ziggy and y/n smiling and laughing while putting their wrist together, i clench my fist, wait i cant be jealous, cindy berman does not get jealous, i shake my head and put on a smile, i continue to walk towards the mess hall. Once i'm in the mess hall i shut the door behind me. "Who shit in your mouth today?" alice ask laughing, i roll my eyes and take a breath, "nothing is wrong with me" i calmly say. "okay well i'm suprised you aren't mad." she says, confused i ask with a chuckle, "why would i be mad?"

"because your girlfriend has been hanging out with your sister like ALL day" she says while setting up the food, i walk over to her and tell her, we'll i sort of screamed, "i'm not jealous!"
"okay okay calm your tits" she says laughing, i roll my eyes, "lets ring the bell now" i suggest, she nods and goes to ring the bell.

y/n pov:
"hey ziggy, so during dinner i'm gonna need your help" i tell her, "with what?" she reply's, "i want to come up with a suprise date for cindy!" i tell her smiling, "ew romantic stuff, but since your friend i'll help you i guess." she says with a playful eye roll, i smile and clap my hands.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

"lets go!".

cindy pov:
The campers start coming in and picking their food, i smile at all off them, it slowly fades away as i see ziggy and y/n walking besides each other and laughing about something. I walk over to the counselors table and start eating while starting down ziggy and y/n.

~ after dinner ~

y/n pov:
"bye ziggy!" i yell at her as we walk separate ways, she waves and smiles, i walk to me and cindys dorm, i hear small sobs so i open the door slowly, "y/n?" someone says from inside, i walk inside and close the door behind me, i see a crying cindy on my bed, i walk over to her and sit on my bed opening my arms, "what's wrong love?" i ask her, she lays on my chest and starts crying, i sigh and run my fingers through her hair.

"please tell me what's wrong." i ask, fuck did i do something?, she sits up and looks me dead in the eye, "you were hanging out with ziggy all day laughing and smiling and not even knowing i'm here this whole time watching you." she says in all one breath, i tilt my head and give a confused look, "but why-" i start but cut myself off.

i burst out in laughter and fall backwards, "it's not funny! what is funny?!" cindy ask confused, i sit back up catching my breath, "the cindy berman is jealous!" i say with a chuckle, she shakes her head, "no i am not!" she holds my shoulder with her hands shaking me, i laugh harder.

"you have nothing to be jealous about!" i tell her, she looks at me confused, "yeah why would i be mad that my girlfriend didn't look at me one bit" she says sarcasticly, i hold both of her hands and look at her, "well me and ziggy were planning out a suprise date for you and me, i couldn't just plan that with you!" i tell her, she sighs, "but why ziggy?" she ask, "well she is your sister and knows you the best." i tell her.

she smiles and sighs, "i'm sorry i was jealous." she says falling onto my chest, i kiss her on the head, "it's okay love" i tell her and lay my head on hers.

"i love you."she mumbles on my chest.

i smile and reply, "i love you too."

————————————————————————

IS THIS OKAY? DID I DO BAD ?
i felt like i was rushing 🏃🏽‍♀️

who should i do next😋

- author <3