date night<3 (ziggy berman)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
"done" i whisper to myself, i look in the mirror approving of my outfit, ziggy is taking me on a date, god i love her.

*DING*

i pick up my phone to see ziggy texted me.

                                   my love<3.

i'm here pretty<33

i smile and turn off my phone and put it in my shoulder bag, i walk to the front door and open it, i see ziggy from the car, "hey!" she yells, i wave and smile at her, i close my door and lock it, i jog to her care and open the door, "hi my love." i say, she smiles and reply's with " hi beautiful". i get in the passanger seat and close the door, i put on my seatbelt and turn my head to ziggy. I pull her by her chin and kiss her, she smiles into the kiss and pulls away, "lets go pretty" she  says and puts one hand on the stirring wheel and the other on my thigh, she starts rumbing her thumb on my thigh in circles, please marry me.

she turns on the radio and connects her phone to the car radio and puts on, I wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red. I smile.

~ 30 minutes later ~

"we are here pretty girl" ziggy says, i look up from my phone to see a beautiful hill with a picinic blanket and a basked on top, i look over at ziggy and smile, " god i love you" i tell her, she giggles, "i love you too, come on let's go!" she reply's with a smile.

We get out of the car and go to the picinic we both sit across from each other, "okay, i got all sorts of food and i have apple cider as well." ziggy says as she takes out everything from the basket, i nod in reply. She takes out two glass and pours apple cider in both glasses, she hands me one and we both take a sip at the same time.

~ after they finish eating ~

"that was delicious love" i tell her, she smiles and says "thank you beautiful". When she puts everything away she lays down and says, "come lay on me" i smile and lay on top of her, i look into her gorgeous eye, " i love you" "i love you too".

i smile at her and pull her in for a long passionate kiss, we pull apart and i lay my head on her chest as she plays with my hair.

best fucking day ever.

————————————————————————
I HOPE U LIKED IT!!!

who should i do next😼?

- author <3