i cant love you<3 (deena johnson)

outfit above<3
pronouns: they/them
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
fuck. I hate myself, i'm in love with deena, my best friend, who happens to have a girlfriend. I'm going to her house today, great.

deena pov:
shit. I'm such a bad person, i'm so in love with y/n, but i have girlfriend already. Fuck me.

y/n pov:
I get out of my car and grab my bag, i close the car door and lock my car, i walk up to her front door, i sigh and knock on the door. Moments later she opens the door, "uh hey." she says awkwardly, "uh hi." i reply with. She moves out of the way and lets me in, she closes the door behind me, "lets go to my room." she says, i nod in agreement and follow her to her room. I set my bag down on the floor next to her bed as she closes and locks the door.

We just stare at each other in awkwardness before she speaks up, "so um..what do you want to do?", i think for a while before coming up with something. "we can do each other's makeup?" i ask, she nods and takes out her makes as i set up on the floor.

~15 minutes later ~

I giggle as deena puts on some eyeliner on me, i already finished her makeup, god she looks beautiful. Im siting on her lap and playing with her hair, I start humming the song that she's playing currently, Call me by blondie.  "I love this song" i tell her, "me too!" she reply's with a smile.

"you want to know what i also love?" she continues, "what is it?" i reply with a questioning look.

"you."

i froze, she does too. She pulls her hand away from my eye and drops the eyeliner on the floor, we just stare at each other, music in the background. Seems like the whole world stopped, and it's just us.

I break eye contact and say, " we should probably take this off." i say as i start to get up, but something stops me, deena pulls me back into her lap and kisses me, i kiss back obviously. Things start to get heated and i'm grinding on her as my arms are around her neck, rough passionate kissing, wait fuck she has a girlfriend.

I break the kiss and quickly jump off her, i start to mutter things under my breath like "fuck" "shit shit shit", as i'm grabbing my things, deena gets up and stops me, "why can't we kiss?" she ask, i look over at her, "you have a girlfriend god dammit!!" i yell at her as i'm walking out of her room, i run to the door and unlock and open it, i hear deena running behind me.

As i'm opening my car door i hear her say, "i love you y/n, so fucking much."

i shake my head and sigh.

"i can't love you" i tell her as i get in my car and drive away, tears start to build up and i hit my steering wheel in anger and sadness.

its for the best.

————————————————————————

I HOPE YALL LIKE DIS ONE

i'll make a boyxboy tonight  #girlboss🤪🤣🛍

- author <3