the message<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit is above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts <3

y/n pov:
I sigh as i lay on my back on the floor, i'm major crushing on simon but i know for a fact he doesn't like me back. I have to tell someone.
"fuck it" i mutter to no one in particular, i get up and walk to the living room and grab my phone, i text kate.

this font is kate.

this underline is you.

Kate <3

HEY MS GIRL

HEY GIRL

so i'm um kinda in a situation..🧍🏽‍♀️

what is it?

I take a deep breath before i start typing again.

i have a major crush on simon but i wish he could just like me back.

i wait for a while before she starts to type.

U DUMB BITCH HES NEXT TO ME

i froze, holy shit. fuck. I exit out of messages and stand up. "oh god oh god FUCK" i yell out. I start to walk around my house playing with my rings on my fingers trying to calm myself down. I go and grab water from the kitchen.

simons pov:
holy shit. She likes me? "wait what the fuck" i say as i sit up from my chair that's next to Kate, "this is great!! you guys both like each other, why are you panicking?" kate questions, "is this some kind of joke??" i ask her, she shakes her head no. I decided i'll text her.

"i'm gonna text her." i tell kate, before she can respond i walk to the bathroom and look the door, i pull out my phone thinking of what to say.

"perfect" i smirk to myself and start typing.

y/n pov:
i'm back at my couch, i keep looking at my phone. I sigh and bring my hands to my face.

*DING*
i look and check my phone.

holy shit.

SIMON <33

who said i didn't like you back doll?

i freeze. Oh my god. I bite my lip and smile, big, while covering my face with my hands.

————————————————————————
HEY YALL
as you can tell this is based off of tiktok 🧍🏽‍♀️

i hope you guys like this :)

i'm working on a ziggy one😍🤚🏽

- author <3