pound town<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3
smut warning lol

y/n pov:
"alright y/n your with me!" kate says as she walks into the girls bathroom, i smile at look over to see josh walking towards the boys bathroom, "hey! loverboy!" i whisper-yell at him, he looks at me mouthing "what", "your going with kate!" i whisper walking over to him and pushing him into the girls bathroom, "hey what the hell-" josh starts to whispers but i cut him off, "bye josh have fun!" i whisper-yell at him, he just flips me off as the door closes, i smirk to myself and walk into the boys bathroom.

"why aren't you with kate?- oh you wanted to be with me!" simon says as i close the door behind me, "i'm only coming in here so josh and kate can get rid of their sexual tension dipshit, don't be to full of yourself." i tell him as i walk into a stall and close the door, i hear a slight fuck you, yeah i'd fuck me to. I take the bottom of my shirt and lift it over my head taking it off, i throw the shirt on the floor and begin to unzip my jean shorts, i pull out each leg and kick the shorts to where the shorts are, i go to grab my clothes but i feel cold air wash over me.

i look over to see simon in his boxers staring at me like i'm some goddess or some shit.

i try to cover myself with my hands, "simon what they'll i'm changing!" i yell at him, he doesn't say anything just walks over to me
"don't cover yourself doll, your pretty" he whispers to me while gently stroking me shoulder, what the hell. i look down feeling awkward, "look at me." i hear simon say, i don't look at him though, he places his hand on chin and pull my chin up to face him, i make eye contact with him, "now that your looking at me, i want you to tell me why you wanted to be in here." he whispers in my ear, shivers sent down my spine, "i told you already, for josh and-" i start but a hand is on my throat, " i don't give two shits." he says, he starts kissing my neck, before sucking on it, i hold in moans as he leaves trails of hickeys from my neck to my collarbone, he stops before mumbling against my skin.

"don't hold your pretty moans in doll." instead of going back to kissing my neck he moves his head so our faces are right in front of each other, then out of no where he smashes his lips against mine, i waste no time before kissing him back, he places his hands on my waist and i put my arms around his neck, his hands start to roam my body's before getting to my panties.

my breath hitches as plays with the lace of my underwear, he looks up at me, "can i doll?" he ask, i nod, he smiles and slips is hand in my panties and starts to rumb my clit, my head falls forward onto simons shoulder, i starts to leaves kisses on his neck before biting and sucking on his neck, he starts to rumb my clit faster and faster, i feel his cold rings.

"simon, i'm gonna come." i mumble in his shoulder, he removes his fingers and pulls down his boxers, no warning boom, he's in me, he starts pounding into me faster, " simon i have to-" i start to say before letting a long moan out, and he lets out groans, i come and not longer after he does, we both are out of breath, he lift his head up form looking down and looks at me, "you were such a good girl" he mumbles while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, i smile, "come on we have to get dressed now" i tell him as i start to grab my outfit from the bin, "come one 1 more round?" he pleades, i look at him and shake my head, he sighs and kisses my neck and walks out to go change.

~ after y'all changed ~

me and simon down walk out of the bathroom to meet everyone, you can smell the awkwardness, "wait, did you all go to pound town?" simon ask everyone, he smiles and tilts his head and grabs my waist pulling me to him, "us too" he continues, i slap his arm.

"what!?"

————————————————————————

should i make a gxg smut? if so who?

i hoped u liked this😩

i just came up with this at 6 am im tired as hell bye

I WATCHED THE 3RD MOVIE

so good omfg

- author <3