secret relastionship<3 (tommy slater)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
"WELL YOUR JUST A DICK!" i scream at tommy, he rolls his eyes, "fuck you" he says coming up to me, "i'd fuck me to." i say, i walk away flipping him off, i get to the mess hall. I walk in and slam the door, "jeez is a stick up your ass?" i hear ziggy say, "fucking tommy slater, he's just a dick, full of shit, wait- why are you here? you aren't a consular, you know what nevermind, bye." i say as i fast walk away to the back.

ziggy pov:
"well okay then." i say as y/n walks to the back, i hear the door open again and see tommy walking in pissed, "shit how many people hate their lives!" i say as he walks up to me and sits across from me, "it's fucking y/n she's being bitch." he says putting his hands on his forehead, "i can see why she thinks your a dick" i say smiling at him, he rolls his eyes, i get up form my seat and start walking out of the mess hall, when i pass tommy i smack him on the back of his head, "ow what the fuck!" he says, i don't reply and walk out closing the door behind me.

tommy pov:
ziggy leaves and closes the door, i get up from my seat and walk to the back, i close and lock the door behind me, "y/n? doll?" i say outloud, i hear a small "what?".

y/n pov:
"i'm over here!" i say, i see tommy walking up to me, he smiles and puts his hands around my waist, "hi doll" he says pulling me closer by my waist, i smile and put my arms around his neck, "hi" i say, i pull him down using my arms and make our lips connect, he smirks into the kiss, i pull away and smile at him, "when can we tell everyone" he ask while tucking a piece of hair behid my ear, i give him a question look, he sighs, "about us? when can we tell everyone?" he continues.

"i dont know but not yet" i say, he sighs and pulls me closer. " i just everyone to know your mine" he says, i smile, " kurt is talking about you, saying how your the hottest shadysider ever, i was trying to to say anything, i wanted to beat the shit out of him." he continues. "fine, tomorow we can tell everyone" i say with a smile, he has a big smile.

"YES NOW EVERYONE CAN KNOW I ONLY CAN FUCK YOU!"

"TOMMY!"

————————————————————————

IM BACK SLUTS !!!

my feet feel like shit

I HOPE S U LIKE😧😧

THANK YOU FIR ALL THE "HAVE FUN" I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH<33 💞💞💞

- author <3