your no witch<3 (ziggy berman)

outfit above <3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
i'm sitting on my bed in my cabin, i was reading a book until someone knocks on the door, i put my book down and get up, as i'm walking to the door i hear small sobs. I walk to the door quicker then open the door and right there someone tackles me in a hug, before i can get a look at the person, i look down and noticed it's ziggy, my beloved girlfriend.

"what's wrong love?" i say as i walk her to my bed, she doesn't respond so i lay down and open my arms, she lays on top of me and i stroke her hair. We sit in comfortable silence cuddling until she speaks, "shelia is being a bitch again." she whispers, that fucking bitch. I kiss her head and rub her back. "she's been calling me a witch, slut anything you can imagine." she tells me.

"would you like me to slap that bitch?" i say softly, she giggles and nods. I lifter her chin up and look in her eyes. I pull her in so our lips are  barley touching.

"i love you." i mumble against her lips. Before she can say another i connect our lips together. We kiss for about 15 seconds before pulling away slowly. I rub my thumb across her lips and look into her eyes.

"i love you too." she says against my thumb.

"your no witch." i tell her and pull her in for a kiss, i pull away so our lips are centimeters apart.

"your my girl."

————————————————————————
I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS!!

i'm gonna make a deena x reader when i get home😍

- author <3