wrong perosn<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3
this is in 2021 no covid<3 !!

y/n pov:

"you know what fuck off deena" i yell at her while laughing, "i'll hang up right now bitch" i continue, she's laughing through the screen, we are currently facetiming. "it's not my fault in 5th grade you asked the teacher to marry you" she says while laughing and putting her hand over her mouth, " I THOUGHT HE WAS JUSTIN BIBER OKAY?? MY 5TH GRADE SELF HAD NO TATSE" i yell at her, she laughs and walks out of screen sill laughing, "what fucking ever." i say and roll my eyes playfully.

~ 30 minutes later, still in the call ~

"deena i kinda want to prank simon" i tell her as i pour water into my glass cup, "you should." she says munching on her salad. what can i do?. "deena what should i do?" i ask her, then taking a sip of my water, she thinks, "OH, what if you do that trend thingy on tiktok where you text your boy best friend "pretty boy" then say wrong person after that" she yells, i think for a moment, " you know what, that's not that bad of an idea, glad you used your brain for once" i tell her while chuckling.

she flips me off through the screen and hangs up, i smile and walk over to the couch and sit down, i place my water on the coffe table and go to my contacts, simon...simon...simon, oh found him, i click on his contact and message him, i smirk while i type.

!! bold is simon, curved is you <3 !!

simon<3.

hello pretty boy:)

hi pretty girl :)

oh shit, um sorry.
wrong person .

oh well,
who is meant for sweetheart?

no one :)

mhm.
well i'm gonna need you
to tell me now.

i said it's no one.
why do you care?

because your mine.

no one owns me.

your right, because i
only own you darling.

you don't own me either.

oh?
i dont?
well then, be prepared.

for what?

for when i come over love.
i'll show you who owns you.
now, i'm not going to ask again,
who was that meant for.

i smirk and decided to mess with him,
i text tommy to let him now what's coming his way. Now back to simon.

fine, it was for tommy.

mmm, okay.
open your door love.

confused i get up and walk over to my window, i see simon getting out of his car and walking up to my door, i walk to my door and open it.
"hey simon what-" i start but he cuts me off with a rough kiss while grabbing the sides of my face, he uses his foot to slam the door shut, he pulls away and looks me dead in the eye.

"i wasn't joking when i said i was gonna come here doll." he says while removing his hands from my face to putting his hands on my waist, he pulls me closer to him and he kisses my neck, "now doll, im going to leave pretty marks on your neck so tommorow tommy will know that your mine, and only mine." he whispers in my ear.

i just simply nod, he grabs my neck and lifts his head up to look in my eyes. shit, " use your words." he says in a low voice, i stare at him before replying with a simple but nervous, "okay." He smirks and using his other hand to grab my chin and i feel his cold rings hit my skin, he then pulls my lips to his, he stops right before our lips meet.

"that's a good girl." he whispers.

————————————————————————
I HOPE U ALL LIKEY

i hope the outfits okay, didn't want to go all out because y/n was just in her house, also don't worry IM MAKING A DEENA ONE NEXT‼️

i blushed while making this bye

- author<3