playground<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
hurry the fuck up, i'm waiting for my left over pasta to finish heating up, i sigh. I hear the beeping of the microwave, "fucking finally!" i yell out to myself. I take out my pasta and place it on the counter, i grab a fork and start eating.

*RING*

*RING*

i hear my phone ringing so i grab it from my back pocket, oh it's simon, i press answer call.

~ bold is simon, curved is you ~

hello?

hey so um, i'm gonna need you to open your front door...

what?

k bye!

confused i walk to my front door and open it, there stands simon, "what are you doing here! its 11pm!" i whisper-shout at him, he smiles, "we are going for a walk!" he says, "but-" i get cut off by him dragging me outside and closing the door, we start walking away, walking on the sidewalk, "my pasta-" i start to say but get cut off again, "i dont care about your pasta, we are going for a walk." he says, i sigh and look over at him, i giggle and grab his hand, he smiles and his face goes red.

simon pov:
i blush as she holds my hand, god she's pretty, i admire her as she stares at the stars, an idea pops in my head. "hey want to go to the park?" i ask with hope, she looks at me and smiles, "god your such a kid, sure!" she says, i smile and lean to kiss her cheek, she smiles and looks away embarresd, i was gonna say something but she beat me to it.

y/n pov:
"hey look the park!" i say running towards the playground, and pulling away from simons hand in the process, i climb up the ladder and sit on the platform of the playground, i hear a faint "hey wait up!" from simon, about 10 seconds later i see simon climbing up and siting on the platform, "you didn't wait for me, evil bitch!" he yells while pointing at me, laughing, i gasp in fake offensive, "you dickhead!" i yell out.

i jump on top of him, he starts laughing and bringing his hands to his face, i then start laughing and laying my face on his chest which i didn't realize, we calm down and i lift up my face, i then come to realization of our postion, simon notice to, i quickly get off him and sit on the platform, "um sorry." i say, "it's okay." he simply says while siting up, i look away from his avoiding eye contact, i feel simons hand on my chin, and how i know is because i feel his rings, he moves my face so i'm facing him, "look at me." he says, i don't look at him, he chuckles, he pulls my face closers to his, "look at me, doll." he says, i look up at him.

i notice how close our faces are, lips centimeters apart, i gulp. "can i kiss you?" i hear simon ask, i nod. He leans in and kisses me, i instantly kiss back, i climb onto his lap and wrap my legs around his waist, i feel his hands on my waist, i bring my arms around his neck pulling me closer to him. The kiss start getting more intense as his tounge is in my mouth. We then pull away breathless, we both look at each other.

"lets have a play date right now."

————————————————————————

HEY

idk i feel like this needs a part two with a smut😩😩😩

i hoped you liked this one 😍😍

i feel like y'all hate the nick smut..idk why LOL

i fee so insecure everytime i post a chapter🧍🏽‍♀️

ANYWAYS I LOVE U ALL 💞

- author <3