not allowed<3 (sam fraser)

outift above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
"i love you too beautiful." i mumble against sams lips, she giggles and kiss me and i kiss back, we are currently at a lake 1 hour away from home having a picnic, i pull away from the kiss and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear,"when will we tell our parent about us?" i ask her, her smile fades and she sighs.

"you know we can't." she says, i sigh, "we have to at some point!" i yell, "we can't hide forever, they will find out soon!" i continue, she says nothing, i groan and fall back on the blanket, "well atleast our friends support us!" sam says trying to lit up the mood, i smile and sit up.

"come on we have to get going, my mom needs me to do the dishes." i say as i start grabbing everything, she nods and helps.

~ when you get home ~ 

"mom i'm home!" i yell out, she comes running into the hallway, "ah! hi sweetie glad your home, oh by they way your brother did the dishes already, but he left. Anyways dinners ready come sit!" she exclaims while going to the dining table, i smile and walk over to the kicthen to the dining room and sit down, i start grabbing portions of the food and putting some on my plate.

"so, your report card came in, you got almost all As, just one B which is fine but you need to work on that." my dad says, i nod and pick up my fork and start eating.

"so mom and dad, what would you do if like me or emilio (brother) came out as gay?" i ask them, they look at me then each other then me again, my mom sighs, "well you know we don't allow that here, it's unacccpetable and is not right." she exclaims, my dad has a questioning face, "are you gay? because if your saying that, it could mean you are?" he says sternly, my mom slaps his arm, "she knows better than that, right honey?" she ask me, i smile and nod, ugh. "thanks for dinner mom, im gonna go upstairs" i say as i stand up and walk to my room, i hear small your welcome as im leaving.

i go to my room and close the door, i lay on my bed falling on my back, i turn to the side and grab my phone, calling sam. I wait for awhile before she picks up, "hello?" i hear her, i smile and say "hey" she giggles, " so what did your parents say when you asked them?" she says with a hope, i sigh.

"two words."

"not allowed."

————————————————————————

pretty short but i hoped you enjoy <3 !!

might do a boyxgirl who should the boy be? kurt? young nick? simon? josh? tommy?

- author <3

fear street imagines &lt;3.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara