prom queens<3 (deena johnson)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
I add some sliver rings and necklaces to complete my prom outfit, perfect, i walk over to my full body mirror and take a look at myself, i bend down and grab my black heels from the floor and put them on, "complete" i mumble to myself, i grab my bag from my bed and my phone, 7:26. "shit!" i yell out loud, i walk down stairs and jog to the door, i open the door and turn around closing and locking the door, i walk fast to my car and get in, i turn on the car and start driving, to prom.

~ when you arrive ~

i get out of my car and walk up to my school, as i'm walking through the halls to get to the gym i hear someone call my name from behind, i stop and look behind me to see simon, "WAIT UP Y/N! BITCH WAIT UP!" he yells and catches up to me, he catches his breath and looks at me, he moves his eyes up and down, is this bitch-, "bitch are you checking me out?" i ask while snapping my fingers in front of his face.

he snaps back from his gaze, "hell yeah, i'm mean you pretty hot, to fucking bad your dating deena." he sighs and shakes his head, i smile at him and walk away into the gym, i instantly smell beer. Simon runs up to me and passes me winking at me, i flip him off as he disappears into the crowd. I start walking into the crowd myslef looking for deena.

im looking around until someone puts their hands on my waist, "hey love" i turn around to meet deena, "hi beautiful" i smile at her and kiss her, she melts into the kiss and we pull apart, "lets go dance!" i ask her, she nods and i grab her arm pulling her into the crowd, she puts her hands on my waist and i put mine around her neck.

call me by blondie starts playing, we are both swaying our hips and moving our heads back and forth to match the song.

"attention....um attention...nick you said this shit- oh nevermind everyone can hear me," jack says (random ass classmate)  "okay time to announce prom queen and king!" he continues, i hear most couple giggle and smile, i turn to deena and smile sadly knowing we probably won't be prom queen and king- well queen and queen.

"okay for our prom queen it is......y/n l/n!" jack shouts into the mic, my jaw drops, everyone's eyes are on me as i walk up to the stage, someone puts on a crown in my head, i wave at deem and she waves back with a sad smile, i sigh.

"okay and our prom kin- queen is.....

deena johnson!" jack yells,

everyone confused but cheers and claps as deena walk up on stage slowly, she stand next to me and looks at me with a confused look, i just shrug, then the crown is put on her head, "well will anyone you love to say anything?" jack says looks at us with a smile, i smirk and lean into the mic and say with a smile, "happy prom day sluts!" and lean back up and kiss deena passionately, she kisses back and picks up my legs and puts it over her waist as i wrap my arms around her neck, everyone is cheering and clapping, beer cups getting thrown in the air.

"WOOHO THOSE ARE MY BEST FRIENDS BITCHES!" i hear simon from the crowd.

"there you have it ladies and jets, the prom queens!" jack says into the mic with a smile.

————————————————————————

hey guys sorry i haven't updated i got hit by  827272 cars 🙄🙄🙄

I HOPED U LIKE!!! 💞💞

alice, kate, or josh next? i've only done them once 😩

- author <3