playground<3 (simon kalivoda) pt.2

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3
smut warning bitches

y/n pov:
"lets have a play date right now." he states, i dont say anything, i can feel the sexual tension getting high and higher every second, instead of saying i grab his face and kiss him, he kisses back and grabs my waist pulling me closer to him, i remove my hands from his face and wrap them around his neck, he pulls away from the kiss and starts leaving a trail of hickeys from my jaw line to my collarbone, i throw my head back a bit and groan.

he lifts his head up and smashes his lips on mine, i take of my jacket stilll holding the kiss,
he does as well. He pulls me closer to his waist, i then feel his hand underneath my shirt, still kissing him i bring my hands to my pants and make them lose then i bring my hands back to his neck and pull his face closer to mine, i feel his cold hand slip in my pants, he starts circling my clit, i pull away from the kiss and lean my forehead on his, i catch my breath and look down, he does too.

he starts rumbing my clit and i gasp, i lean my head on his shoulder, his rumbing starts getting faster, i moan into his shoulder, he stops rumbing my clit and i whimper, "wait a second doll." he whispers, i feel his hand push aside my underwear, with no warning he pushes two fingers in me, i gasp as i feel his cold rings in me, he starts pumping his fingers, i moan and dig my head in his neck, i wrap my arms around his neck and lift up my head and resting it on his forehead, he adds one more finger and i let out a moan, he starts pounding his fingers in me, i kiss him and he kissing back, as he pounds faster i moan into the kiss.

i pull away biting his lip, "i'm gonna come,"
i whisper, he pounds even faster, i come all over his fingers. I gasp and catch my breath, i
lean back on my elbows and look at him, he licks is fingers while staring at me, that kinda turned me on more. He leans over me, he then leans down to my ear, "i'm not done with you yet doll." he whispers, i whimper as he lifts his head up and chuckles, he brings his hands to my pants and slowly takes them off, he didn't take them off fully, just to my ankle.

he bends down and does the same thing with my underwear, he then out of no where places his lips on my clit, he shoves his tounge in me, i moan and arch my back, he puts his hands under my thighs, i lift up my legs and put them around his neck, he starts squeezing my thighs leaving marks because of his rings, i let out a moan and a painful cry.

he speeds up with his mouth and starts sucking on my clit, i moan "simon i'm coming" i say followed by another moan, he sticks two fingers in me while still sucking my clit, he pounds into me as i come, i let out a long moan, he lifts his head up and crawls to me, he lays his stomach on to of mine and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, he kiss me and i kiss back, he pulls away and puts his hand on my chin.

"such a good girl for me."

————————————————————————

I HOPRED U LIKE THIS !!!

i'm gonna do a gxg smut who should it be?

LOVE YOU ALL <33 !!! 💞

- author <3