stress<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
fucking school. I'm doing my homework on my bed at home, "stupid school fuck" i mutter, i grab my hair in anger and fall back on my bed. I get up and off the bed i throw my homework across the room and start unmaking my bed, i scream and cry as i'm doing this, "FUCK SCHOOL" i yell while destroying my room.
i didn't notice someone walk in though.

simon pov:
i walk into y/ns house, "hello?" i call out, confused because she said she was home, i walk up stairs and walk towards her room, i start to hear banging on the wall, concerd i run to her door and open it, there was a huge mess everywhere, i look to the side and there she was, crying and punching the wall? I drop my bag and run over to her, i hug her and pull her away from the wall, we drop to the floor slowly against the wall.

y/n pov:
i'm punching the wall in anger, then all of a sudden someone hugs me and we fall against the wall dropping to the floor slowly, i burry my face in the person shoulders grabbing onto their sweater, "shh it's okay doll, i got you." the person whispers in my ear, which i recognize as simon. He starts running his hands through my hair, he rocks me back and forth.

"what's wrong love?" he ask worried while he picks up my hand to see cuts all over, i don't respond. He grabs my waist and moves me so i'm straddling him, i wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arms around me, rumbing my back.

"tell me love, please." he begs, i nod and lift my head up so he can see me, his face turns more worried as my eyes are red and tear stains on my cheeks, he brings his hands to my cheeks and begins circling my cheeks (not ur ass), i take a deep breath, "it's sounds pathetic but it's fucking school, i hate it i hate so fucking much" i say before more tears falls, he begins wiping them, "i sound like such a pussy-" i start.

"you are no fucking pussy y/n l/n, you are the most beautiful, badass, women ive ever met. I'm so fucking lucky your mine." he tells me while chuckling, then he pulls my face closer to his.

"now love, let's both take a warmth bath, then we can clean your room. I'll help you with your work after." he whispers to me, i nod and smile, "there's that pretty smile." he tells me, i giggle and kiss him, he kisses back and we pull apart putting our foreheads against each other.

"i love you simon kalivoda."

"i love you more y/n l/n."

————————————————————————

I ENJOYED WRITING THIS ONE

don't worry tonight i'll make a cindy one i PRMOISE🙏🏼

- author <3