caught<3 (young nick goode)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
"i think Nick Goode has a crush on you" ziggy tells me with a wink, i laugh and shake my head, "ziggy he's a counselor and i'm a camper, no fucking way" i tell her, she look at me up and down then continues eating.

i lied. Me and Nick are currently in a relationship, but we agreed not to tell anyone because we are afraid we would get in trouble.

me and ziggy continue talking about random ass shit until matthew (random ass camper) comes up to me and sits next to me, he just looks at me, " uh hi?" i tell him, i look at ziggy confused, she just shrugs. He finally says something, "hi was wondering if you wanted to go one a date with me?"

i freeze, i didnt know what to say, i look at ziggy she has her hand over her mouth, just then Nick passes by, hearing what he said, "well uh-" i start saying but someone cuts me off, "y/n i need to you help me get the equipment for soccer night." i turn around to see nick, confused i say okay and stand up and follow, i look behind me and look at ziggy she mouths at me "what was that?" i shrug and walk out of the mess hall. I can tell nick was glaring at matthew the whole time.

when the door closes behind us nick roughly grabs my wrist and drags me to the equipment room, what the fuck. i'm confused as ever.

we get to equipment room and he pushes me in and closes the door, "what the hell-" i get cut off by him pushing me against the wall by my throat.

"your mine." he says in a low voice, i nod quickly agreeing. "use your words darling." he growls.

"yes i understand." i whisper to him. He chuckles and kisses me, he lets my throat go and picked me up by my waist, i wrap my legs around his waist, he slips his tounge in my mouth, i wrap my arms around his neck.

ziggy pov:
it's been around 30 minutes, nick and y/n haven't come back yet, worried i get up and walk out of the mess hall. But matthew stops me, "what do you want" i tell him, "i'll look for them, stay here" he tells me, i roll my eyes and agree.

matthew pov:
i run out of the mess hall and to the equipment room, my y/n is probably hurt. When i get there i here banging, "what the fuck" i mutter.

I open the door and turn on the lights.

my mouth drops.

nick and y/n.

fucking against the wall.

y/n pov:
the door opens and the lights turn on, we don't care and keep going. "fuck nick" i whisper, he goes faster, "someone's watching us" he tells me, he stops and turns around.

nick pov:
i turn around and see matthew i smirk and keep fucking y/n.

"she's mine, all mine" i growl at him.

he closers the door and runs away.

i turn back to y/n.

"i'm telling everyone." i tell her, she nods.

my girl.

————————————————————————

SPICY ONE LOL

i hope u like it, kinda awkward writing because my mom is front of me 🤣💪

- author <3