black nail polish<3 (cindy berman)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font is your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
i'm sitting on my bed watching goosebumps when i hear my front door open, i didn't invite anyone, i turn off the tv and slowly get up from my bed, i grab my lamp and walk towards my door, i notice the door open, "hey-" the person starts but i cut them off swinging the lamp, barley missing them, "what the fuck!" i look and see its cindy, "cindy what the fuck! knock next time before i kill you!" i yell out to her, she holds her hand on her chest and looks at me.

"i'm sorry okay! i just wanted to hang out!" she yells, i sigh and throw the lamp on the floor, "let me know next time, okay?" i tell her, she nods and sets her bag down, she closes the door behind her, she walks up to me and kisses me, i kiss back and pull her closer to me by her waist, i move us to the bed and sit down, she sits on my lap, cindy pulls apart from the kiss, "i want to paint your nails." she ask, i groan and fall on my back on the bed, she still on my lap so she starts to move back and forth making me whimper, "please?" she ask, i sigh and nod.

she gets up from my lap and walks over to my vanity, tease, i get up and walk over to her, she stops me "no i will be surprising you." she says, i chuckle and walk over to the carpet and sit on the floor, "close your eyes!" she says, i close my eyes and feel one nail polish on my lap, "open!" i open my eyes, black, "black" i say simply, she smiles and nods, "okay-" i start but get cut off by her, "okay great!" she says smiling grabbing my hand.

~ 30 minutes later ~

"done" cindy whispers, i look at both of my hands and smile, i look up at her to see her looking at me already, i pull her in for a kiss but stoping in front of her lips.

"lets fuck."

————————————————————————

YALL I HAVS AN IFEAD FIR THE NEXT CHAPTER YALL ARENT READY

SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT

i hoped you liked it<3

- author <3