Rain, rain, don't go away

Word count: 3607

"I guess my Adrien Agreste isn't as love blind as I thought."

YEAR: 6th
HOUSE: Gryffindor

AN: before staring there will be a Miraculous reference in this chapter. For those of you who haven't watched the show, here is all you need to know. (YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE SHOW) Marinette and Adrien are superheroes that fight crime in Paris. Marinette is Ladybug when fighting crime and Adrien is Cat Noir. Adrien and Marinette don't know each others identities as Ladybug and Cat Noir. Marinette and Adrien go to the same school and Marinette is in love with Adrien, but Adrien is in love with Ladybug (who is Marinette as a superhero) we also can totally tell that he likes Marinette too. Marinette's love for Adrien is obvious (everybody knows except for Adrien himself) who is love blind. That's where the expression, "You are blinder than Adrien Agreste comes from." Marinette just can't bring herself to confess her love for Adrien. Now without further ado, let's get this story started.

It is currently 5:00 PM in the common room, and y/n decided it would be fun to have a sleepover night with her best friends.

"What do you mean Ginny isn't coming?" Said y/n, extremely upset, in which Hermione replied, "Apparently she is going on a date."

"Omg, with who?" Said y/n eagerly to know.

"I don't know. She wouldn't tell me." Replied Hermione. "But, anyways what movie are we watching y/n?"

Y/n turns on the tv in the common room and suddenly this loud music starts to play.

MIRACULOUS. SIMPLY THE BEST, UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WROOONG!!!

"What is this y/n?" Asked Hermione with the most confused expression on her face. "Is this a kids show?"

"We'll..." replied y/n with a slight embarrassment, "it is a kids show, but Mione it's so good!!!"

"Fine. We'll watch it, but if this show is bad I'm opening Netflix and we are finishing the 3rd season of Vampire Diaries. I miss Stefan and Damon." Replied Hermione with a sarcastic tone.

"Ok. Fine, but I'm sure you will like it." y/n stated firmly.

2 hours later of watching multiple miraculous ladybug episodes.

"Noooo. Adrien you dumbass Marinette likes you." Y/n yelled at the screen. "Poor girl is trying so hard for him to notice, but nooooo Adrien calls her 'just a friend' uhhhhhh."

"First of all language y/n." Hermione sharply said in which y/n rolled her eyes. "And second, Adrien has never been shown affection before. He's dad barely talks to him, and his mother is dead. He was homeschooled all his life. I'm guessing he thinks Marinette is just being friendly, since he never had a lot of friends. Marinette needs to be the one to tell him how she feels because I'm sure he feels the same way. Have you seen the way he looks at Marinette?" Said Hermione in all one breath, as if she has been trying to let this out for a while.

"Well, but what if I'm - I mean Marinette is too scared to tell Adrien how she feels?" Asks y/n in a tone of sadness.

"This isn't about Adrien and Marinette anymore isn't it?" Hermione asks already knowing the answer. So she quickly adds, "it's about you and Harry."

"Whaaat- pffft no." Y/n quickly replies trying to hide how she really feels. Hermione stares into y/n's eyes until she replies. "Ok. Fine. I like Harry. Happy?"