That time of the month

Word count: 1570

"The only thing I crave during my period is you."

HOUSE: Gryffindor
YEAR: 6th

AN: Y/N and Harry were made Gryffindor prefects during 6th year, so they share a bedroom.

Also, I felt inspired to write this story after seeing a TikTok about it.

(This isn't the position they are in, but the gif is too cute not to include)

Y/N and Harry are peacefully sleeping together in their shared bedroom. Both Harry and Y/n are facing the left side of the bed. Harry has his arms around Y/N and he is resting his jaw on her shoulder, using it as a second pillow. Both are close together sharing a very fluffy, and warm blanket that is big enough for the both of them.

Suddenly Y/N starts to move. Harry's jaw that was rested on her shoulder falls down into his pillow. He reajustes his jaw again in the comfortable spot, but Y/N moves again.

"Hey darling. Could you stop moving? This position is so comfortable." asked Harry in a whisper.

Y/N stops for a second, but continues to move around.

Harry's jaw falls again into the pillow.

(This is the position they are in)

"Y/N, I'm trying to sleep. Could you please stop moving?" asked Harry again as he whispered in her ear. He then, reajustes his jaw again and closes his eyes.

Y/N stopped moving for a second, but went back to moving a second later.

"If you didn't want my jaw there you could have just said so." said Harry, as he turned to the right side of the bed.

As soon as Harry turned to the side, Y/N left the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

Harry heard the bathroom door close and turned to the left side. When he lifted the blanket up, he saw a pile of blood on the sheets. "Oh shit." Harry thought, "she's on her period." He immediately felt guilty for asking her to stop moving so much.