The Bet Part 1

Word Count: 2196

"Choose a girl. Anyone in Hogwarts and I can guarantee you I can get her to fall in love with me in a month."

YEAR: 6
HOUSE: Slytherin

YEAR: 6HOUSE: Slytherin

It's boys night. Dean, Seamus, Ron, Harry, Neville, Fred and George are all playing truth or dare in the common room.

"Honesty Harry you have no game." said Dean.

"What are you talking about? Of course I got game." replied Harry slightly offended.

"No, but seriously. Dean is right. Remember how horribly it went when you asked Cho Chang to the Yule Ball?" added Seamus. Dean started laughing.

"The funny thing is that Harry is 'The Chosen One' but still can't get any girls." added Dean.

All the other boys were just nodding in agreement and laughing loudly.

"You know what? Fine. Choose a girl. Anyone in Hogwarts and I can guarantee you I can get her to fall in love with me in a month." said Harry all cocky.

All the boy just looked at each other.

"Things just got interesting." said Fred.

"They most certainly did." added George.

"I don't think that's a good idea." said Neville. He really is a sweet boy, and doesn't want Harry to play someone like that.

"You are such a party pooper Neville." said Ron.

"What about Romilda Vaine?" asked Seamus.

"No. She already drools over Harry." replied Dean.

He started thinking really hard, but then he just got an idea. "What about Y/N Michaels? Literally every guy has tried to go out with her and she denied every single one of them."

"Oh yeah. I asked her out once right after she moved here during 5th year and she just said 'No' straight to my face. That one is pretty, but feisty." said Fred, he then added. "I'm surprised she resisted my good looks."

"Alright. Fine. Y/N Michaels it is. What do I get if I win the bet?" asked Harry.

"I don't know. Y/N MICHAELS AS YOUR FREAKING GIRLFRIEND." said George sarcastically.

"If you do get her to fall in love with you in a month. Which seems very unlikely, we will all jump in the black lake butt naked in front of the whole school." said Dean laughing.

"I did not sign up for this." said Neville with concern.

"Shut up Neville." they all said together.

"And if you lose, you will have to wear whatever we want during the next quidditch game." said Seamus.

"Deal." said Harry.