Secret Relationship

Word Count: 2591

YEAR: 6
HOUSE: Slytherin

TW: Language

"Well, know this. Every time I say I hate you, It means I love you."

Y/N was peacefully sleeping when suddenly Daphne started jumping up and down on Y/n's bed while letting out excited squeals.

"I'm trying to sleep Daphne." Said Y/n as she rubbed her eyes, and placed the pillow around her ears to fade out Daphne's screams.

Pansy couldn't contain her excitement anymore, so she demanded "Open the door Y/N!"

"Why?" Y/N asked in a confused manner.

"Just open the door. There is a surprise for you." Said Daphne all excited.

Y/N started heading towards the door and said "Alright, fine." Both Daphne and Pansy followed Y/N.

When she opened the door, Y/N saw the most beautiful flower bouquet. The bouquet even contained her favorite flowers which are lilies and roses. Y/N's heart melted.

"Look there is a note Y/N" said Pansy

Y/N looked to her left, and she spotted a note that said "To Y/N" with a white bow to seal it off. When she opened the note, she couldn't stop smiling.

"What does it say?" Asked Daphne impatiently.

Y/N began to read it out loud.

Dear Y/N,

Today you have your big transfiguration exam that you have been stressing out all weekend, but I know you will do great.

I decided to get you a small gift in order to help you get rid of the nerves and cheer you up.

Lots of love,

Your secret admirer.

As soon as Y/N read the letter she knew it was from Harry. They have been secretly dating for a month now. Y/N and Harry kept their relationship a secret  due to the fact that Y/N's twin is Harry's mortal enemy, Draco.

"It's so sweet that he is thinking about me." Thought Y/N

"Oooo Y/N has a secret admire. Y/N has a secret admire." Daphne and Pansy started singing.

"Stop it." Y/n said, but the girls could clearly see her blushing.

"Well, do you have an idea who he is?" Asked Pansy curiously.

"No idea." lied Y/N.

——————————————————————————

Y/N, Pansy, and Daphne were heading towards first period until they saw a crowd, and the girls stopped. Y/N could hear Draco's voice.

"What is my brother doing now?" Said y/n tired of her brother always causing problems.