Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)

Heyyyy bestiessss!!! Thing 2 here!! I just got back from my vacation and got inspo to write this from what I experienced with my family.

Thing 1 threw so much shade at me on the stream because i wouldn't upload part 2 smh🙄

But, please read part 1 if you haven't already so you can be all caught up where we left off.

Without further due. . . let's goooooo

!!language warning!!

Word count: 3137

———————————

Everyone stood outside at the terminal waiting for their Uber driver to arrive.

It was almost midnight and they all couldn't wait until they arrived at the hotel, giving the eight hour flight tired them out.

The app on Hermione's phone calculated the driver would arrive in 4 minutes.

"I see him!" Luna said as the Uber pulled up in front of the group.

"Are you Hermione's group?" The driver asked in his thick Indian accent while rolling down the window to get a clearer view.

"Yes we are," Hermione stepped out from behind Ron.

"Great, my name is Ankh and I'll be your driver, where to?"

"We're off to Cancun's hoteliette," Hermione said getting in the Uber, "uh is your dog always here?"

There in the passenger seat stood what looked like a creepy Chihuahua, they couldn't tell.

(Um chill anyways so)

He was frantically looking around with his mouth opened wide, teeth in the air.

"Oh," the driver deeply chuckled, "he's friendly, don't worry," he said while aggressively rubbing the dog's head.

On the dogs neck dangled a leather chewed up collar which spelled 'Otto Rawrer'.

"you know, I'm not very comfortable-" Hermione started as a loud high pitched growl came out of the ugly looking creature, interrupting her.

"Oh ok- cool it makes sounds," she responded uncomfortably.

"get in everyone," the driver said in his deep Indian accent.

The Uber was quite small for a group of 12 to fit. It had 3 seats in the back (if squeezed together maybe a fourth person could fit) and since the 2 front seats were already taken by Ankh and Otto, their wasn't much space.

"Looks like it's going to be tight," said Neville quickly getting in to claim a seat, followed by Cedric, Ron and Harry.

"Hey you gits, no fair, now how are we going to fit?" Ginny said looking angry.