All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)

Word Count 4955

"Is it possible to fall in love with someone after knowing them for only one night?"

YEAR: 6th
HOUSE: Slytherin

Y/N Slughorn has just transferred to Hogwarts. After Y/N's mother died, Slughorn sent both his children, Y/N and her brother Grey (that is such a sexy boy name Greeeeyyyy) to study at Ilermorny. Now that Slughorn is teaching at Hogwarts, he asked them to transfer.

Y/N is setting up her stuff in her new dorm. It's very spacious and clean. It is surrounded by expensive material. The couches are black, the walls are green and wooden, and there are a couple of plants hanging in the woods. The ceiling is very high, and there is a chandelier in the middle of the room.

She was sorted into Slytherin and Slughorn couldn't be more excited, especially since he was in Slytherin himself during his time at Hogwarts

Being a professor's daughter has its perks. Y/N got a dorm all to herself, with the same size as the original Slytherin shared dorms. She is living the dream.

"How do you like your dorm?" asked Slughorn excited as he looked around. He wanted to give his daughter the best.

Y/N smiled and said, "it's amazing dad. Thank you."

But there was something in Slughorn's mind. He was trying to figure out a way to tell Y/N something.

"Well Y/N, you know that I have a special club at this school."

Y/N nodded and continued unpacking,

"And we have a Christmas Party coming up tonight. I was hoping you would join us." he said with a glimpse of hope.

Y/N let out a groan and collapsed on the bed, "but dad your club always consists of the snobbiest purebloods."

Slughorn knew this wasn't going to be easy, "That's not true. I have the elitist students in my club. I even have a muggle born this year."

Y/N was still not giving in.

"I would hate to take away your spacious new dorm away. I heard Pansy Parkinson needs a roommate." Slughorn said being his sly self.

Y/N most certainly did not want to lose her dorm privilege. "Alright fine. I'll go."

Slughorn was now super excited, "great! Wear something nice." he said and left the dorm.

Another boring night. Y/N thought to herself.

—————————at the party————————