A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)

Word Count: 943

"Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone"

AN: this will probably be a short chapter, but I really wanted to write how Harry proposed to Y/N.

The Wizarding War was long over. Voldemort has been defeated and everyone can finally live in peace.

Harry and Y/N managed to stay together through it all, but Harry wanted more. He wanted to be with her forever, officially. It was time to propose.

He has been planning this for a while.

His goal was to recreate the moment they first met.

He even asked the owner of the rink if they could close it down just for them, and he did. 

Hermione was in charge of getting Y/N to the rink while Harry prepared everything with Ron.

"Is Harry already there?" asked Y/N confused.

"Oh yeah. They had a boys day, so we'll just meet them there." said Hermione trying to hide the truth.
"Wear this." she said while pulling a really cute outfit. "It makes your eyes pop."

Y/N was getting suspicious but she didn't care

Harry has been preparing everything for 2 hours. He has gone through two pairs of clothes because he was sweating profusely.

"She is going to say yes Harry. Don't worry." said Ron trying to keep Harry calm.

"Is the pizza ready. It needs to have pineapple toppings on it." He said looking around.

"Everything is great. Oh here she comes." said Ron while spotting the girls.

Y/N saw Harry and a smile immediately came across her face. Even after dating for years, he could still make her smile just by looking at her.

"Wow. It's so empty today." said Y/N after noticing that there was nobody there.

Harry looked around and said, "oh yeah. Must be the time of the day.

"Time to skate." said Ron.

As Y/N was about to enter the rink, Harry pulled her back.

"Could you wear this?" asked Harry while holding a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.

"I know how to skate. I don't need that." she replied with a smile.

"Please? I want to try a new trick with you today?"

"I'll only wear it if you wear it." she replied with a smirk.

"Great." he replied.

They put on all of the protection gear.

Harry insisted on putting on her helmet, so that it would be secure around her head. After he clicked it together, he gave her a kiss on the forehead.