Couples Trivia Night

Word Count: 3247

YEAR: 5th
HOUSE: Hufflepuff

"What is Y/n allergic to?' 'Small shrimp', Harry replied confidently."

AN: This story takes place in a world where Lily and James are still alive, and Voldemort was defeated the night Harry got his scar.

Y/N and Harry. How could those two be described? Inseparable. Best friends who loved each other so much. Y/n and Harry practically lived in each other's houses. Every holiday the Potters and the L/N's would spend it together. Harry even had a bedroom in Y/N's house for when he would spend the holidays, and the same with Y/N having a bedroom in Harry's house. You would never see one without the other. Those two were glued together since birth, until disaster stroke out in year 4. The Potter's and the L/N's had a big fight that broke up their friendship. Y/N, being the loyal person she was defended her parents, and Harry being the stubborn person he was defended his parents. That was the end of Y/N and Harry's friendship. From now on, they were mortal enemies.

——————————————————————————

It is Friday morning, Ron, Hermione, and Harry are chatting at the Gryffindor table. On the other hand, Y/N is sitting in her usual spot at the Hufflepuff table with Cedric and Rolf.

"Would you quit staring at her?" Hermione ordered Harry.

Harry could see Y/N laughing at something Rolf said. Cedric started to laugh with them and placed his hands on Y/N's shoulder.

"I'm not staring. She is the one bothering me with her ridiculously loud laugh that even Mars can here." Said Harry angrily. "And why is Cedric touching her shoulder?" Harry thought.

"Weren't you the one saying that said her laugh is music to your ears?" Asked Ron.

Harry turned red.

"And besides, she is not even being loud. I didn't even notice she was laughing until you mentioned it." Hermione sharply added.

"Whatever." Harry said, and then he started to chew aggressively on his food. Then, Harry noticed that Y/N started walking towards the Gryffindor table.

"Good morning Hermione and Ron

"Good morning Hermione and Ron." Said Y/N completely ignoring Harry's presence.

Harry merely rolled his eyes and continue to eat his food.

"Here you go Mione. I finished my part of the essay." Y/N said as she handed Hermione the finished project and started walking away.

"Wait Y/N!" Hermione yelled, which made Y/N turn around.

"I need to ask you something after class. Can you come to my dorm tonight?" Asked Hermione.

"Sure" Y/N replied. "See you later" and she walked off.