The Bet Part 2

Word Count: 2958

                 "When I'm with you, I feel safe."

YEAR: 6
HOUSE: Slytherin

It's the end of the week and Y/N is reading a book, when suddenly Harry enters the room with Hermione and Ron

He spots Y/N and quickly heads towards her table.

"Hey Margarita." said Harry.

"Hey Potter. Wait Margarita?" asked Y/N not taking her eyes off her book.

"Yeah. That's your new nickname." Harry replied.

Y/N rolled her eyes and continued reading.

Harry was behind Y/N. He put one hand on the table, and she could feel Harry breathing on her shoulder. He was trying to read what she was reading.

(Like that, but him in 6th year)

"Vampires. Interesting." He said as he sat down next to her.

She quickly shut her book. "Yeah I was just reading about a vampire cure." she quickly replied.

"It must be a really sad life for them. Not being able to grow old, watching everyone they love die, having to live off of people's blood." Harry said.

Y/N started getting a little teary. "Well not all of them feed from people. Most vampires chose to only eat animals."

"But do you really believe that Margarita? They only say that so we don't get scared of them. I'm sure once in a while they kill a person and don't feel a single bit of remorse." said Harry casually.

That seemed to hit a nerve inside Y/N. She looked at him coldly, just like on the first day. "You are such a dick. And stop calling me that stupid nickname." said Y/N with anger as she quickly left the library.

Harry just stood there unsure of what happened.

————————————————————————-