Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)

Ahhh ok hi guys.
This is her sister, thing 2.
If I suck, I'm never doing this again and I'm leaving it to thing 1.
Let's give this a try. . . here we gooooo

Word count: 1803

After the war, Harry and y/n now live together. Everyone is 19, 20 years old.

Tw: language
Fred and Cedric are alive

—————————————-

"Harry?!" y/n called out from the stairs. "Let's go! We're gonna miss the flight!"

Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Angelina, Cho, Cedric, Luna, Neville, Harry and y/n had been planning this vacation ever since the start of the year.

Ron had begged y/n to convince the group to go to Kentucky. He kept arguing the fried chicken in Kentucky was the best in the world.

"Ron, there's fried chicken in Cancun too!"

"NO," Ron argued. "Please y/n, let's go to Kentucky. I heard that actor you like, the good looking one, will be on tour."

"BRAD PITT?!"

"Yes, yes, that one."

"Wait a minute (who are you? jk jk. . . unlesss) "Brad Pitt doesn't even give tours. He's an actor, not a singer" y/n realized.

"Ughhh it's like nobody wants me to to be happy," Ron grunted.
(Sometimes I don't wanna be happy. Jk jk. . . unless)

"Love, calm down," Harry had come downstairs carrying two bags in his right hand, while y/n's luggage hung in his left.

He was wearing a white button down shirt rolled up to his sleeves, and a pair of jeans y/n had gifted him for Christmas last year. Like always, his hair spiked out is different directions, and a loving grin plastered on his face.

(🤭🤳🏼📸 . . . for research purposes 😉 . . .)

"Our flight doesn't leave for another three hours," said Harry as he dropped the bags in his hands to snake his arms around y/n's waist and peck her lips.

"I know, but Hermione just texted me saying her and Ron are already there," sighed y/n.

"Well you know how Hermione is, poor Ron" Harry chuckled.

y/n locked the house as Harry placed their bags in the trunk of the car.

—————————————————-

"Bitch, get your ass over here," Ginny shouted as the internet lagged and her face froze.

"WILL YOU STOP HONKING?! ITS NOT UP TO ME!!" Harry yelled out to the car two rows down, "jeez, what a jerk."

Apparently there had been a crash on 101 South, and y/n and Harry were stuck in traffic. The gps calculated they would arrive 25 minutes after their flight had left.