Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N

Word count: 1665

                        "Whatever you say, Doc"

HOUSE: Ravenclaw
YEAR: 6

AN: Since in the previous chapter Harry took care of Y/N, I decided for Y/N to take care of Harry this time.

TW: language, blood, needles, and pervy Cormac.

It's lunch break, and everyone is having lunch out in the courtyard. It's a beautiful day. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and the weather is just perfect.

Y/N, Cho, and Luna decide to sit outside and eat together.

"So, how are things with you and Harry?" asked Cho curiously.

"They're great. I just wish we were in the same house though." said Y/N sadly.

"But that is what make things so interesting Y/N." said Luna in her dreamy voice. "That you two love each other despite being in different houses."

Y/N could see Harry sitting with Ron and Hermione across the courtyard. He smiled at Y/n. Ron waved his hand in front of Harry as if he hasn't been listening to anything Ron said, so Harry turned to Ron and they started talking.

Y/n opened her book and started reading. She loved reading books outside, especially romance ones. Suddenly a shadow came to her face, and when Y/N looked up, she saw Cormac standing in front of her.

"Hello gorgeous." said Cormac being his annoying self.

"What do you want Cormac?" asked Y/N impatiently.

"You and me out on a date." said Cormac confidently.

"I already told you, Cormac. I'm taken." said Y/N and she continued to look back at her book.

Cho and Luna just stared at each other, trying to avoid Cormac's presence.

Cormac started leaning towards Y/N and whispered "You know I can work wonders on you. More than this book you are reading anyway." said Cormac as he snatched the book off Y/N's hand.

Harry noticed that Cormac was talking to Y/N. Harry's anger rose, when Cormac took Y/N's book from her hand.

Y/N quickly stood up and tried getting her book back, but Cormac being annoying and tall, raised the book, so that Y/N couldn't reach it. "You can only get it back if you go on a date with me." said Cormac.

"That book is not worth getting near you." said Y/N angrily and started walking away with Luna and Cho.

Harry was watching the whole thing, and he started getting closer to where Y/N was. His anger rising by the second.

Cormac then gripped Y/N's ass and said, "I know you want to, whore."

Y/n was about to grab her wand, but she was too late.

Harry heard everything and jumped on top of Cormac.

"Don't." Harry punched Cormac's face. "Ever." he continued. "Touch her again!"

 "Touch her again!"