Watching 365 Days

Word count: 2777

"I'm certainly not thinking about the painting on the wall."

YEAR: 6th
HOUSE: Gryffindor

It's Friday and everyone is currently at the Great Hall having breakfast.

Y/N is sitting right next to Harry with a bunch of DVDs in her hand.

"What about Mamma Mia? I heard it's a musical and you like those." said Y/N while pulling up the Mamma Mia DVD.

She rented a couple of movie options for her date night with Harry, and now they are trying to decide which movie they are going to watch.

Harry picked up the DVD and started examining the back cover. He was reading over the synopsis of the movie.

"I was thinking maybe a horror movie." he said.

"But you know I get scared during those." Y/N replied.

"But that's the best part. You hold my hand every time you get scared and eventually we just cuddle while I protect you. Plus you get really cute when you're scared." said Harry while giving her a bop on the nose.

Y/N playfully hit him with the Mamma Mia DVD, "Harry!"

"Just being honest darling." He replied.

Ron and Hermione were still out doing prefects work, so it was just Y/N and Harry at the table.

Suddenly, two tall ginger twin brothers arrived.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Fred.

Both the twins sat down in front of Y/N and Harry.

"We're just picking out the movie for our date night." replied Y/N with a slight blush.

"Movies huh?" said George. He then gave Fred a look. Their twin telepathy was kicking in.

"George and I have just watched a really good one last night." said Fred.

Y/N and Harry were now interested.

"It's called 365 days." said George while he was handing them the DVD.

"We were just about to return it, but we can lend it to you two." said Fred.

Harry picked up the DVD and said, "Great. What is it about?"

Fred and George shared another sly look.

"It's a really sweet romantic comedy about a girl who falls in love with a guy in the mafia." said Fred slightly laughing.

"That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Do you want to watch it love?" asked Y/N.

"Yeah. We could use a good laugh." replied Harry.

"Then, it's settled. Watch it tonight and let us know tomorrow what you think about it." said George. He gave them both and wink and left with Fred.

————————————————————————-

Y/N couldn't wait to watch the movie with Harry. She filled her whole room with scented candles and turned off the lights to give it a romantic mood.