First Kiss on Set Part 1

Daniel Radcliffe x Reader

Word count: 3208

"Did I give you butterflies?' asked Dan. No, he gave her the whole damn zoo."

AN: Y/N's character in the movies will be C/N (character name), and they are shooting the 6th movie, "Half Blood Prince"

Y/N had just arrived on set, and like always she headed straight to her trailer for hair and makeup. However, today felt weird to Y/N. Everyone was staring at her as she walked by. She even saw the twins raising their eyebrows in a flirty way, but Y/N just figured they were being their goofy selves.

When Y/N arrived in her trailer, she greeted Penelope, her hair and makeup artist. Penelope started opening her makeup kit and Y/N rehearsed her lines.

"Are you excited for today? It's a big day for your character C/N." said Penelope as she applied Y/N's foundation.

"I'm sorry. What's today again?" asked Y/N as she was flipping through her script.

"Page 120, dear." replied Penelope as she blended the foundation.

Y/N went straight to page 120

Y/N went straight to page 120. Then, she read the first line. 'Harry and C/N kiss.' "THATS TODAY?" Y/N asked. She completely forgot her kiss with Dan would be today.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm not ready." Y/N thought to herself.

"Yeah that's today. That's why we're applying cherry flavor lipstick on you." said Penelope as she dabbed on the lipstick with her fingers.

——————————————————————————

An hour later Y/N was all set to start recording.

Chris Columbus was all smiley when Y/N entered the room.

"Ok, Y/N and Dan. I need you both facing each other. We are starting at the top of the page." said Chris.

Y/N and Dan both nodded.

"Ready for this Danny?" said Y/N sarcastically.

"You know you're the only person that calls me that." replied Dan.

"Yeah, but I know you like it." said Y/N as she was positioning herself to start the scene.

"Enough with the chit chatting. And action." yelled Chris.