First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)

Daniel Radcliffe x Reader

Word count: 2527

"Who needs the world when I'm right here."

TW: language

It has been 1 month since Dan and Y/N started secretly dating. They are still filming the Half Blood Prince, but now it's so much more exciting with their secret encounters.

The trailers are no longer being remodeled so everyone has gone back to their assigned trailers. However, Dan and Y/N have been sleeping together every night. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday's they sleep in Y/N's trailer. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturday's are in Dan's trailer. On Sundays they choose which one they would rather sleep in. Y/N and Dan even moved out half their clothes to the other's trailers, so they basically have their own closets. It's been perfect.

——————————————————————————

It's Wednesday and Dan just finished shooting all his scenes for the day. Y/N finished her scenes earlier, so she decided to hang out in Dan's trailer for the day.

Dan opened his trailer's door and saw that Y/N was cooking something. He snaked his arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"Wasn't today my day to cook?" asked Dan as he rested his chin on her shoulder

"Yeah, but I decided to surprise you. I hope you don't mind." said Y/N as she was finishing up the spaghetti.

"Of course not. It smells so good love. What are you cooking?" asked Daniel trying to see what it was.

"Like I said. It's a surprise." said Y/N so she turned around and tried to close Dan's eyes.

He took her hands out of his eyes and quickly picked a piece of the spaghetti from the pan and tried it.

"Mhhm this is good." said Dan as he ate the spaghetti string.

"Dan! You can't try it like that." said Y/N. She picked out a piece of the spaghetti and with a small spoon she poured a little bit of the homemade sauce she made.

"Open up." said Y/N as she carefully took the spaghetti with one hand, and the other hand placed on the bottom so the sauce wouldn't drip.

Dan opened his mouth and she fed him the spaghetti.

"Do you think I need to cook it longer?" asked Y/N.

Dan made a disgusted face, which made Y/N's heart skipped a beat with concern, then he gave her a smile in which he said. "I'm kidding. This is perfect."

Y/N was now relieved. She gave him a slight hit on the arm and muttered, "you ass." In which Dan just gave here another peck on the cheek.

Y/N was now laughing and she said, "Ok. Go set up the table."