A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)

Word Count: 1955

"Really? Pineapple on pizza?"

AN: This story takes place in 6th year, but it will start with a flashback from 3rd year.

Requested by aister07

During third year.

Summer arrived, and what better way than spending it at the muggle world.

Hermione took both Harry and Ron to her favorite place in the whole town. The Roller Skating Rink. Hermione has been going there for decades and can't wait for her friends to go as well.

"Three tickets please." said Hermione to the cashier at the rink.

The cashier gave them the tickets and they went inside. When they arrived, the rink was filled with disco lights and music. Everyone was having a blast. Suddenly someone screamed,

"HERMIONE!"

Hermione quickly looked around to see where the voice was coming from. When she saw the person, she couldn't believe it, "YN!"

The girls hugged each other in an instant.

"Umm who is this?" asked Ron confused.

"This is my best friend Y/N." said Hermione.

"We went to kindergarten together until Hermione decided she was too cool for us and went to boarding school." said Y/N.

Hermione playfully rolled her eyes and introduced the boys.

"Oh yes. This is Harry and Ron from the boarding school I go to. Both can't skate for their lives." Hermione said laughing.

"First time here?" Y/N asked the boys.

"Is it that obvious?" said Harry all shy.

Y/N let out a small chuckle.

"Could you help one of them with the skates?" asked Hermione hopeful.

"I'll take glasses, you take ginger." said Y/N pointing to the boys.

Hermione grabbed Ron's arm and led him to get his skates.

"You're with me glasses." said Y/N while she led Harry to get his skates.

Now everyone was with the roller skates and ready to have fun.

As soon as the boys put it on, and started walking, they almost fell. Both Y/N and Hermione caught one of them.

"That's why we're here." said Hermione.

"It's ok Hermione. I got it." said Ron as he almost fell again.

"Come on." she replied.

All four of them entered the slippery rink, and Hermione started skating with Ron.

It was now Y/N and Harry. He was holding on to her so tightly.

As soon as he noticed he immediately took his hands off, "I'm so sorry. Am I hurting you?"

"Not at all." said Y/N as she placed his arm around her, and she held on to it.