Shifting to Hogwarts

Word Count: 4794

YEAR: 6
HOUSE: Gryffindor

"What if, every question you get right. I'll remove one article of clothing."

More spice was requested by swiftiemrspotter

AN: I haven't shifted, but I still wanted to do a shifting story.

This gift is literally the perfect definition of shifting.

"I'm shifting 98, I'm shifting 99, I'm shifting 100

"I'm shifting 98, I'm shifting 99, I'm shifting 100..."

A huge white flash appeared on her face. It almost felt like an out of body experience.

"Y/N, wake up. We're almost there." said a voice.

"Shut up, I'm trying to shift." Y/N replied annoyed with her eyes still closed.

"Shift? What?" the same voice asked confused.

"If you are not Harry James freaking Potter, then don't wake me up."

"But I am Harry James freaking Potter darling." the voice replied.

Y/N shot open her eyes.

There he was. The raven hair, emerald green eyed boy that she would see on TV and TikTok edits.

Is this actually happening?

Y/N couldn't even talk. Everything was so overwhelming .

She was frantically looking around her compartment seat.

It looks exactly like the movies.

She started touching the walls, touching her seat. Y/N was actually on the Hogwarts express.

Harry, noticing her bizarre behavior and asked, "did Fred and George give you something darling?"

Y/N looked at him. His accent was even more beautiful in real life. "Could you repeat that?"

Harry looked at her confused, "Sure, umm, did Fred and George give you something?" he repeated.

"No, I mean the darling part." she said slightly blushing. "Your accent is so cute, could you repeat just the word darling?"

Harry did not know what was going on, but he repeated. "Darling."

"Could you, ummm, whisper it in my ear? Just the word darling?" she asked full of excitement.

Harry leaned in closer and whispered, "darling" in her ear.

That sent shivers down her spine. Y/N's eyes were sparkling, "Imagine waking up to this everyday."

Hermione and Ron shared a look. Is Y/N ok?

"But you do wake up to this everyday darling." Harry said.