014 Awkward Teenage Boy

Fourteen, Awkward Teenage Boy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   "I HATE full moons." a smile landed on luna's lips as she spun in stiles' desk chair, brow raising at the cuffs in the boys hands — where did he even get those? stiles hummed at malias words, "it's going to get easier, i promise." the dirty blonde hummed, "it better," the girls eyes flickered to luna. "do you get some of these too?"

"yours have felt, i get chains - lucky you." stiles snickered gently as luna rolled her way towards the boys bed — malia smiling softly at the girl. "y'know these aren't thing too hold much longer." both girls eyes burned into the cuffs, "well - then let's try and make tonight the last time we have to use these. besides, we might need them for liam."

luna groaned at the boys words, eyes turning to malia — "you couldn't believe this kid last night, so annoying. we were just trying to help, i had to catch his tiny ass by climbing out a window!"

malia gently stuck up her arm, "you guys sure he's going to turn into a werewolf?" stiles wrapped the cuff around her arm, "we're not even sure if he's going to live."

"well, if he does, he better get his shit together cause i will not hesitate to rip out a jugular if i have too." stiles sighed, eyes screwing shut as malia beamed at the girl - gently pointing a finger at her, "progress, remember?" luna cracked a giggle as stiles gasped at the two, "are you two mocking me now? i'm sorry - i'm like a father with two kids now. you two are horrible children."

"is that too tight?"
"no-"
"that looks too tight, stiles - you're going to cut her circulation!"
"she said it was fine! get off my ass, lu!"

noah's eyes widened slightly, gently clearing his throat as both brunettes turned to the aged man - malia eyes soon following them. "hey! um .. that's - this is not what you think at all." luna giggled, "oh - it's exactly what it looks like." stiles groaned, gently smacking the girls hand as noah sighed - confusion apparent all over malias face. "i don't even want to know."

"there is nothing to know, cause i just.."
"i don't get it.."
"told him that."